Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chaos everywhere

Seems like every time I turn my head something is going on. Yesterday I ran into this guy who I played with once when me and my boyfriend were in our early stages and constantly fighting. Anyway I had nothing in common with this guy. He is one of those types that seems to constantly tired and works constantly. So even getting together with him once was a headache. Anyway after I settled down with the boyfriend we were still talking, but I had promised him a date. We went on it and I mean there was no click. He asked me what was up in an im I said there was no chemistry he said fine. I tried to stay friends with the guy, but he wanted none of that. He even stopped shopping at the store I work at. Then out of the blue he comes in asks my boss where I am and comes over to talk to me. Asked how things were going, asked if I moved, then wanted to get my number to see if we could do something. I'm sorry, but the last time we talked (and when you had my number) you said you wanted nothing to do with me. I guess either he couldn't find someone else so he figured he try me again, or the other store just wasn't meeting his needs. Anyway so I said well I'm busy a lot and I might have another job soon so I wouldn't have any free time. He says yeah now you know how I feel. And he eventually leaves. I doubt I'll see him again. Unless he is persistent or if he realizes the store I work at is better then the one he goes to now. There is also so crap going on with one of the yahoo groups I'm in. Apparently one of the mods was being a racist dick to a member and that member quit, and posted the e-mail he was sent and another mod said that you shouldn't blame everyone for one bad apple. This got the racist mod to get up in a huff and now he's quitting and now everyone is saying he should because he's a racist bastard who doesn't post that good of stuff anyway. I swear sometimes gay men can act like 5 year olds. Well time for the videos. 1st is a scene from Lovers of Arabia. The 2nd scene to be exact. Now I tried to identify all the guys in this scene, but the box cover for the movie makes it really hard to identify two of the 4 guys. 1 was easy to find and the other one I knew. One guy is Ron Miller who is the huge tattooed stud. The other is Fernando Nielsen who has been making quite a name for himself. Don't think he's been in anything recently though. Big guy though. Next is a scene that makes you wonder how are there not more truck driving accidents. Getting a blowjob and jacking off while driving. Very safe. Next is the final scene from Couples 3 from colt.Tom Chase and Brad Patton play a couple who decide to have a little fun. I will admit they do make a cute couple. Tom Chase is one of those guys that honestly gets hotter the older he gets. I look at his early stuff and it's hot and so is he, but as he got older he just became hotter. Plus I love the hair he is now keeping. Brad Patton is a hit and miss guy for me. Some movies he has just the perfect build and just looks hot going at it and others he looks like a kid swinging a huge stick. This one was a good coupling. Last is a scene with Brazilians. Yeah they are a hot people by nature. The scene is unlike a lot in that they have each guy kinda do a little tease. Honestly the bottom guy is for sure the hotter of the two. I mean he's built like nobody's business. The top has a nice dick, but just didn't do it for me. Now if the roles were reversed then maybe it would have worked better.






No comments:

Post a Comment