Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Don't want to go

So I'm getting all mushy knowing that tomorrow night I won't be in bed with my boyfriend, but instead back in my home state sleeping on my old bed alone. It's been really frisky lately because he knows we will be away from each other for a few days, but me it's just making me grouchy and nervous. The last time I left him was in December and and we both didn't have a really great time. I got these nose bleeds and was clearly sick. He didn't have a good time with his family since he was kinda excluded out of most of the fun. This time he does have a lot he can do, but I mean come the nights we are both going to bed without the other one. One of the joys of living with your boyfriend is you get to sleep together. I just hope I can perform tonight. Haven't been in the mood lately because of all the stuff going down. So I got this afternoon off and I'll see if a little edge session helps to put me in the mood. Did have an interesting sex dream though. Something about a guy jacking off in the middle of the store. Oh well. Got 6 videos for today. First up is Muscle Matt getting massaged and sucked off by Jason. One thing about Muscle Matt is that he's not overly muscular. As I was watching this clip I realized that he's kinda built like my boyfriend. Both are guys that aren't huge, but do have some muscle on them. I will say Muscle Matt has a flatter stomach though. Next up is a Brazilian Muscle Stud threesome. I must say the first guy looks really funny jacking off. Besides that it was a good clip. Makes you wonder if this goes on every night in Brazil. Third on the list is Zack Spears in Journey Back. This was the movie that he did when he came back out of retirement the first time. Just kinda an interesting movie because they have interviews and don't go at it like a regular movie. Must say Zack is looking very nice in the movie. Looking even better nowadays. Next Mark Slade plays a cop in the final scene from Cuffed. The thing about Mark Slade is he's very hot. Built like a brick house and a really low raspy voice. The funny thing is that he goes on and on about how straight he is. Must say he sure as hell doesn't look straight in this scene. Our second to last scene is two guys playing in the Bathroom. It's really an odd scene because you think the way they are going at it the bigger guy is going to fuck the other guy, but all of a sudden they switch. Plus all of a sudden one gets sucked off wearing a condom while the other doesn't. I mean that's just weird. If your going to make one suck off with a condom the other should too. Other then that it's a pretty nice scene with nice money shots. The final scene is a literal oldie, but goodie. It's a Vintage colt cop scene. The only thing left to say is watch it because it is VERY VERY hot.










No comments:

Post a Comment