Thursday, May 13, 2010

Feeling better

Today has gone better then yesterday. I found out that the one that was giving me trouble was itsallgay.com. Apparently you can no longer embed their videos anymore. I've noticed a lack of new stuff on that site now. It's always been the one to give people headaches. Least me. The other problem is that they seem to try new stuff out on it and if it works they do it for the other ones. So we'll see if gayforit stays embed code friendly. I'm also feeling better then I was yesterday, although I still have a headache. Not fun for me. I did also learn that me plus alcohol equals me falling asleep. It makes my boyfriend horny and me sleepy. So in other words I should avoid alcohol. No drinking in a gay bar for me. It could have also been that I was just tired. Like I said I wasn't feeling well. Just sucked because my boyfriend was all revved up. Feel like I let him down. When I mentioned that I was starting to fall asleep and we stopped he seemed kinda hurt. I'll have to make it up to him. I don't want him thinking that I'm starting to lose interest in him. That's the last thing on my mind. I find him very attractive and as he knows I can't keep my hands off him. I guess I'm trying to conserve my energy knowing I have so much moving to do this weekend. I want to not be useless. Well enough of my mopping. Got 5 videos today. First up we have an alien body snatcher on a ship. You can tell that this is a some what older movie because of the fact that they make it clear that the top is wearing a condom. Seemed like once everyone realized that they should use condoms they had to make it clear to everyone watching they are wearing condoms. Nowadays they wear them, but they do their best to not show the guy putting it on or closeups that make it obvious they are wearing condoms. Anyway the guys are pretty hot. Nice builds. Oh, but you have to watch the ending. Just trust me it's worth it. Next up is a scene from Titan. I know it's titan because of the fact there are two cumshots. Also it's kinda Titan's style. Don't know which movie this is or who the guys are. Will say it does make me think I should try to steal more guys wallets, and makes me wonder if this hasn't happened before seeing as our top was wearing a cock ring that made his cock really thick. The 3rd movie is the entire film Bodybuidlers Bareback from SX video. I typically don't post entire movies because that limits me to later on down the road, but this movie is actually pretty good. There is something I like about each scene, but my favorite is the last scene. Just because I'd do both guys. Next up is a scene from Suck Club. This in a way two scenes really. First is starts off with Duncan Murphy, Surfer Mike, Samoth, and Tolik. Duncan Murphy is the huge tattooed guy. A very hot guy. Wish he still did movies. Tolik comes in later in the scene. I kinda feel sorry for the guy because he's not fat, but does have some chunks, but is also built nicely. The review that I found just called him a fat ass and made fun of him. Well didn't say fat ass, but it was implied. Anyway after he shoots he leaves, then Surfer Mike and Samoth leave and Tom Braddock comes in to see if Murphy has one more in him. The latter part of this scene was another one that I got tons of clips of when I had dial up. Last up is Older4me.com's Tom's Workout. Now I will say I have the entire scene and there is more to the scene then this clip, but it still works. I find both men attractive. If you'll recall the black guy was also in that magic balls scene I posted awhile back. I should look up his name.








No comments:

Post a Comment