Thursday, May 27, 2010

Up and down I go

Today I've been up and down emotionally. I mean this morning I was flat out pissed by the time noon rolled around. I still don't really know what exactly set me off. I don't know if it was the fact that I didn't get to sleep in because I had to take my boyfriend to get his car repaired. Or if it was the fact that I didn't get to workout because of it. I don't know if it's the fact that I found out that I'm working memorial day. I don't know if it was the fact that we got tons of shipments in today. It could even be the long line of seniors I had this morning that did nothing but complain. I don't know if it was some sort of withdrawal from the stuff I took yesterday that was suppose to burn fat and create energy. By the time I had one at about noon and ate my lunch I felt better. Less pissed off at the world. Thinking my blood sugar was low. No I'm not diabetic, but I am genetically predisposed to depression and having a low blood sugar messes with the chemicals in the brain. I've always noticed that I get edgy when I'm hungry. Well whatever it was I'm glad it passed. Now I can be happy that my boyfriend got the job he was hoping he would get. It means that some mornings I won't get to see him, but also means that some morning I won't get to see him. So if it's not a workout day it can be an edging day. Least for awhile. Honestly I think that might be another reason why I was kinda pissed. Usually I workout on Fridays which puts me in a good mood and edging is a workout. It causes your testosterone levels to rise and does release those feel good chemicals. So that could have been the other problem. Too pent up. Like I said just glad it passed. Makes it easier to be nice to customers and make sales or give them a good first impression. Well guess onto the videos. First up is a video from the guy site. The models name is Rocky. The thing about this video is I think a lot of the interview the middle can be cut out. Or at least have him flex a bit in between. He has a nice body and what not. Oh well. Next up is the first scene from (as you can see in the video) Backwoods Bears. This is a very hot scene between Tom Dixter and Allen Silver. I mean these two go at it. It is very very hot. That's all I can say about it. 3rd on the list is a scene with Brocky. I don't know who the other guy is. I like this scene more for Brocky then the other guy. I mean look at him he's huge. Plus this scene has one of the hottest sexual positions in my opinion. Having a guy hold you up while fucking you. That always makes me rock hard. Hope to one day be strong enough to do it to my boyfriend. I kinda out weigh him so he can't exactly do it to me. Next Dred Scott and Patrick Knight show why fucking outside can be amazingly hot. This is a scene from Trespass. The first one where I ever saw Dred Scott in action. Man that guy is hot. The last two videos are from Kristen Bjorn films. Like I said love those films and scenes. Hot guys going at it with multiple cumshots. Kinda hard not to love it.










No comments:

Post a Comment