Thursday, June 9, 2011

Videos

The first video is of a guy simply jacking off. Kinda wish they had him flex and pose a bit. Has a great body on him. Then we have an amateur bear jacking. He clearly loves jacking for the camera. A bit of a ham which I like. A guy should enjoy jacking off and not be so stiff. This guy only has a stiff dick. This third video is a fantasy that I'm sure a lot of us have had. I'm sure we can all think of one straight dad that we've had a crush on and wished to do this too. Think he had fun. Then we have some workout buddies turning into fuck buddies. I just love this scene. Has to do with the camera and lighting effects they used. The actors are very into each other. It feels like you are almost there. Cumshots aren't bad either. I don't know what movie this next clip comes from so don't ask. It's really a scene and a half. It starts right in the middle of a session, finishes, then goes into another scene. Both are pretty hot. Last up is a sex in the shower scene. I've always wanted to do this, but sadly my bf is neither interested nor able to since our shower is pretty small.










No comments:

Post a Comment