Monday, October 18, 2010

Videos

Before any of you say anything yes I know xvideos is down. There is nothing I can do about it. As for the videos from the site I plan on posting in the future I'm going to leave them for now. The reason being if xvideos does start working again then the videos will play. Hopefully. That being said the first video is Matthew Rush and Tim Kelly. This is the first scene from Brief Encounters and I will say it got things started off on the right foot. Two muscle hunks going at it. Got to love it. Next are two guys stroking in the car. Yeah there is some blowing involved, but it's mostly just jacking off. I always wondered what possess a guy to jack off in public like that. The third video (if xvideos ever works) is another scene from Bone Island. It's the leather orgy scene. Oh and yes the movie Bone Island has a happy ending. If you watch this scene you'll get why I said that. The next video is a massage that leads to fucking. Like they all do. Oh and it seems to move a bit fast like it's on fast forward. Despite that it's still a hot scene. Wish the big guy was helping me with a cramp. Now I think I posted this video before and if I did I'm sorry. Anyway two guys fuck in the gym. Why not everything is all sweaty anyway. Don't have their names, but I must say the top is hot. Lastly is Donnie Russo as a dirty cop. Doesn't he always seem to play a dirty copy. Anyway this time he has a guy sucking him off then another guy joins him while a camera is getting all the action. This is strictly an oral scene. Just fyi.










1 comment: