Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feeling good today

My boyfriend didn't feel like going to the gym today so I figured I'd snuggle with him since I had off that morning. Then I went to the gym. When I got back I just felt better. I feel more attracted to my boyfriend again. Plus at work we got some samples of a new male enhancement and I get to try it out with my boyfriend. That should be fun. I also found a couple of interesting pictures I thought I'd post.
Now the funny thing about this picture is he's wearing a cockring. Look at it. He's clearly wearing a cockring. I guess it goes to show that bodybuilders feel really insecure about their package. I bet there is a lot of fluffing going on. Or I could be completely wrong and this is actually a stripping competition and that's why he's wearing a cock ring. That's probably it. I mean those are clearly not posing trunks, but a thong.
Now this image is funny because it looks like his posing trunks are just a bit too big on him. They look like they are about to fall off. That being said he does seem like a little tyke compared to some of the big bodybuilders. I bet this was an amateur show. Hmmm this guy could use just a little bit of fluffing though. Doesn't look like the biggest package, then again he could be a grower.... That would be nice.
Now this one I'm sure was photoshopped. I say that because this came from mwm and around that section were some obviously photoshopped picks. This was under the category of small cocks. The picture above it was Josh Weston with a tiny dick. Yeah Weston does not have a tiny dick. Anyway I'd doubt that a guy getting weighed in would pop a boner without someone doing something. Plus there wouldn't be a camera snapping a picture of it. Plus when I zoomed in closely the dick looked really pix-elated like it had been tampered with. I wish it was real. I also wish I conducted weigh ins. I know guys love getting nude for those so they can be the top of their weight class.

No comments:

Post a Comment