Friday, October 22, 2010

A good edge

I had a good edging session this morning. Had some new videos to watch. I just felt in the mood to do it. I love edging because just being in that state of arousal for so long is amazing. By far the best feeling is when I leak tons of pre-cum. It's hard to explain this, but here it goes. Sometimes I'll be jacking off and I feel like I'm right on the edge. I'll get so close and pull back. I'll sort of have a mini-orgasm and tons of pre-cum (and sometimes a little cum) will pour out of my dick. Man that feels amazing. The next best feeling is rubbing all that all over my dick. Oh it feels just amazing. That happened today. I'm getting hard just recalling it. I mean jacking your dick with your own pre-cum as lube just feels amazing. Also smells amazing. There a lot of things that get me in the mood. The smell of pre-cum or a sweaty jock does it for me. I mean wow. It's a job just not cumming from the smell let alone the feel. Ask any of these guys that edge or jack off a lot. They'll tell you the same. Well probably not the exact same. The only sad part is that I don't feel like I can share this with my boyfriend. My boyfriend kinda made it obvious early on that he isn't interested in jacking off. That's all he seemed to do in his previous relationship. Maybe one day I'll talk to him about how much I enjoy just jacking off sometimes, but not anytime soon. I know that if something was to happen with this relationship the next guy I have a relationship with has to be ok with it. I'd prefer it if he'd jack off with me. Sometimes I get so aroused I get into the mood to fuck. Not many chronic masturbators or edgers will say that. I mean yeah sex is great, but sometimes it's just fun to beat your meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment