Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Videos

The first up is a scene from Jay Bear's Fur Fun. I know this because I was obsessed with finding this movie. Naked sword use to do like 3 minute clips of a movie. You could actually see a whole scene from a movie that way. Anyway whenever that movie would come up I'd watch it. It was such a hot video for me. Especially this scene. Just wish it had sound. The next clip is two young studs getting "punished" for smoking pot. This is another scene from the movie Bone Island. I know because Ivan Andros is in it again and has his camera. Anyway like any Kristen Bjorn movie there are multiple cumshots. The third clip is a vintage scene. In the pre-condom era. In it Chad Johnson eagerly fucks a willing bottom. I like to point out that he sure didn't change much. Well he doesn't have that wild hair anymore. Some guys just don't age. I found another Billy Herrington movie. In this one he wrestles then fucks. Yeah not much more to ad to that one. Next we have a chinese muscle stud sounding. This video acts weird. The first time I viewed it, I had no problems. This time not so much. I think you just have to hit it on a good day. Anyway if you like sounding check out this clip. He shoots a nice load too. Lastly is a clip called Yes Officer! In it a young Sean Storm is on the street naked after some crazy partying. A police officer picks him up. Well Sean doesn't want to get in trouble so well fill in the blanks. It's a really good clip.










No comments:

Post a Comment