Thursday, December 16, 2010

Videos

The first video is of Titpig Steve Hurley, Tom Shannon, a twink, and a hairy daddy. I think this is from the Treasure Island Media video Knocked Up. Or was it Plow. Anyway I loved the video because well I find Titpig super sexy. Anyway so it's just them having sex in a hotel room. Why is it when I'm in a hotel I'm never next to that. The next video is the movie Morning Wood from Falcon Studios. The thing that I like about this video is it really proves that Falcon is moving away from the real twinkish guys. They are going for the ripped guys or the really buff guys. Kinda like they went back to their roots. A good change. Then the Brazilian stud Romario gets sucked off by Jake Cruise. There is another name I'm super sure he goes by. Oh well. Either way he looks cute and ripped and buff. Fourth up is Marc West, Patrick Ives, and a young stud. This if from the SX movie Real Men Have Hair. I know because there is a picture of Marc West on the cover. Pretty sure this is the last movie Marc ever did. Must say he went out with a bang. I mean he looks HUGE! Plus he teamed up with the legendary bear Patrick Ives. Great scene. Tons of sweating, grunting, and cum. Oh and it's bareback. Last up (since my final video got deleted) is a muscled cop and muscled leather stud. Kinda no more needed to be said about that. Nothing super special about this scene other then that. Still a good one though








No comments:

Post a Comment