Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Finally less horny

So for the past 3 days I've been edging. Haven't shot my load. Well until today. Lately I've noticed that I've had a lot of pre-cum. Like the first video I watch I'll shoot a good load of pre-cum. That's very unusual for me. Usually I have to be like an hour into a good session to do that. Then when I came today...wow. That was a very intense orgasm. Maybe I'm getting more into the videos I choose to watch when I edge. Or maybe the videos are just getting better and better. Probably has to do with the pro-hormone cycle I'm on. Anyway found some more good videos. I swear I find the best videos on days I have a good edge. I also started thinking about some things I've wanted to try sexually. Kinda happens when your thinking about and watching sex while jerking off. I'd love to have sex with a bodybuilder once. Just to try it out. I'd also like to try a threesome. Preferably one where I'm one of the tops if not the top. I do need to make a bucket list for sexual things I want to try. I just like making lists honestly.
So I've mentioned before I use to be a big tom lord fan. Well this picture is good proof of why I'm not anymore. The dick being sucked (well trying to be) is that of Tom Lord. I don't know what the hell he's done to his dick. It now looks stubby. It's not sexy. It looks like there is something wrong with his dick like a tumor or something. His body is still in good shape, but the dick turns me off so much. He stuffs it in guys mouths and they look like they are seconds from choking on it and passing out. Not to mention he actually fucks guys with that dick. His dick use to be long with not too much girth. A dick that would be fun to have up the ass, but that. This is a recent picture too. I've seen the video where he fucked a guy when it was less well bulbous. Didn't look pleasant at all. Can't imagine now.
I like bodybuilders that wear glasses. I don't know why that is. This guy is no exception. He does go on stage without them, but personally I think he looks better with them on. They frame his face very well. Kinda give him this Clark Kent look. I find most guys that play Clark Kent to be very cute. Anyway this guy has a great build. Wish I could take him home with me.
Victory dance. He's getting low. The funny thing about this pic is when I first saw it, the trophy looked like it was in front of his crotch. Anyway it kinda looks like this guy is at a strip club the way he's getting low. Not that I would mind if he stripped out of the posing trunks. I think the guy in the back is really enjoying the show. I would too.

No comments:

Post a Comment