Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Videos

Our first two moves are two NYSM clips. The first one is Noah gets head. I think Noah is really cute. He's just the right type of shaggy. Plus he has a nice body. Still hard to believe the whole straight guy part. Then again only 10% of the male population is truly straight. Which leads to Pablo. This is another guy with an incredible body that I again can't see as being straight. Just a little too comfortable with it. Then again I think getting head is something that guys like straight or gay. Pretty sure a gay guy could get head from a chick and still blow his load if she did a good job. The next two clips are with my forever crush Eric Evans. First him, Brent Baines, and another stud fuck. Eric and Brent start off the scene and soon enough another guy shows up. Then again when your fucking in a gym is that really shocking that a guy would be watching and getting turned on? Then Eric Evans, Steve Parker, and another muscle bear have some fun on the gym equipment. I must say I have never seen a lot of the exercises these guys did. Maybe I should try those if I want a body like those guys. Keep up with our bear theme, fourth up is Adam Champ fucking in the alley. No it's not that minute long video that someone took. I'm pretty sure that video came from this video. The position these two end up in looks like what was in that video. Anyway it's a nice little clip. Last up is a clip with Vance and Spence. Both look amazing. I'm personally a little bit more attracted to Vance. Mainly because he is more built and older. He just looks really hot. Anyway it starts off with a blowjob, fucking, flipping, fucking some more, and finally cumming. Both shot pretty nice loads. Again these are suppose to be two straight guys. Did you get the feeling that they weren't all that straight?










No comments:

Post a Comment