Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Pretty sure about this

I don't think I could ever go back to looking for sex partners on the internet. I think I'm one of those people that just works better in a relationship. I like being with someone. I don't like being alone. It makes me happy saying I have a boyfriend. Yeah I don't have sex as much as many other guys my age, but I'm happy on so many more levels. I have someone that I can share the good and bad times with. I'm just not one of those guys that can't get attached. I like passion when it comes to sex and I don't find that in one night stands. Plus I have to feel this emotional attraction. That's when I have the best sex. The funny thing is I don't consider myself an emotional guy. I feel I'm more logical, but yet I have to have that emotional attachment. I have to feel like I can talk to this guy. The physical stuff only goes so far. I mean I can jack off if I need to get my rocks off. Yet there is nothing I can do that would replace having someone to love and care about. I think it's also because of my parents. I mean I saw how they were unhappy with each other and how they didn't get close physically. I don't want that. I want a partner that just comes up and hugs me for no reason. Or that loves to kiss me before he goes off to work. I know that if things don't work out with my current boyfriend I'm probably going to move back to Texas and try there. This area is a small town and I don't think I can find someone else here. Everyone knows everyone. We couldn't go to a restaurant and basically date. We'd be spending most of our time at one or the others place. Yeah that works for me and my boyfriend now since we do live together, but unless I find a guy in my current apartment building it just wouldn't be worth it. I also don't think I'll be using some of the sites I used before. Not going to use adam4adam. Certainly not using manhunt. I might stick with gay.com and make a profile that states I'm looking for a boyfriend not a one night stand and we are going to get to know each other before I even think about having sex. Think I'll also stick with plentyoffish. That site seemed more geared to dating rather then just hooking up. Then again I wasn't on there enough to really get a feel for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment