Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Going to be a long long week

Starting today I'm working everyday at my 2nd job until Sunday. Something tells me I'll be working Sunday too. So that means that yep I'll be spending little time with my bf. The only snuggling we could do we did Monday and Tuesday. Now I'll not see him until I get home. Well I guess Saturday since we'll snuggle some more since I'm not working late then. Ugh just hate that we aren't going to get to spend too much time together. I guess I should be happy that not spending time with my boyfriend is bothering me. If it wasn't then well something would be wrong wouldn't it?
Ok tell me that it doesn't look like the guy is staring at the other's package. I mean if you follow his line of site it pretty much matches with the bulge. Then again that is something that's hard to just ignore. Someone did say that it would shock people how many bodybuilders are gay.
All I can say is too much coloring. I can't focus on anything but how shiny he is. I'm sure if he was on stage he'd look fine, but right there wow. He really should have gone with a darker coloring. That's why I brought up the picture. Seriously how can you not just think what the hell happened to him.
This next picture is a really cute one. How often do you see bodybuilders being buddy buddy like this outside of the gym. They never seem to do this on stage. Plus their posers are really skimpy. I can honestly say I wouldn't be shocked if these two guys are doing each other. Just an interesting picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment