Thursday, January 16, 2014

Videos

First up is the movie Jawbreaker. For those of you that don't know what that is, they were these huge hard ball candies that required you to open up your mouth super wide hence the term Jawbreaker. Well in this context it means super huge cocks. This is a nice vintage film. A lot of verbal stuff going on. For sure a major boner springer. Next up is Rico Deluce and Hans Ebson. This is the first scene from Clash of the Titans. Rico is showing off for Hans as he lifts weights before the two go at it. I must say I wish I was in Hans' place. Third up is Aaron Bruiser and Chance. I must say I only posted this video just because I find Aaron Bruiser super sexy. Chance has never been one of my favorite guysite models because...well just watch the first couple of minutes. He's apparently so straight he can't suck dick. Well that always makes it hard for me to watch. Like I said I posted it more for Aaron than anything. Last up we have two guys going at it outside. No set up here. Just right to it. Both guys are certainly easy on the eyes.

4 comments:

  1. Aaron Bruiser is super sexy I do not know why but I have a huge attraction to straight guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guys of vintage films are naturally sexy i´m crazy about vintage guys! fuck at 05:01 that view of him taking it up the ass is amazing.
    Rico Deluce dat ass!!!!! I'd love to bite that ass Rico made ​​me very horny.. last movie has a sex brunet boy look at 66:12 man that wide open hairy ass is the vision of paradise. Doe If you find his name please let me know.



    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Aaron Bruiser and Rico Deluce incomparably the most beautiful of this post! please post Rico Deluce and his phat ass again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to fuck rico deluce .I need to have that ass for me. Aaron Bruiser yummy as always
    Now in my opinion who stood out in that post was the young dark boy from last movie this guy has a perfect furry bubbe butt

    ReplyDelete