Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Dating an Ex

Just a side note before I get started. For some reason the general post I did yesterday posted and then was reverted back to a draft. I didn't find this out until early this morning so in case any of you were wonder what was up with that...I couldn't tell you. The video post was fine, but just that one got reverted for some weird reason.
So a friend of mine just got back together with his ex. I'm personally glad he hasn't said anything about my thoughts on the subject because I have some interesting thoughts. The reason that they broke up was my friend kept catching the guy in lies and he always seemed to go out. They were supposedly engaged and everything. They got "engaged" after like 3 weeks. Anyway he's been single for awhile, then I noticed he was hanging out with his ex a lot and they were doing that couples pose. You know the one where one holds the other and the other puts his hand on the others chest. Well I saw this coming. So I've been thinking what I might say to him and honestly anything I saw makes me sound like a douche, a jealous douche, or straight up sarcastic. I honestly think dating an ex is a bad idea. There are very few circumstances when I think it can work.
The first is the relationship dissolved because of a move. For instance you are dating a guy, but his or your work has to transfer you somewhere else and you two agree maintaining a relationship would be too hard. Well after some time either you move to where he is or vice versa and then chose to start the relationship again. I think that's acceptable by everyone in that instance.
Another one is after some time. That means you break up with a guy and say after you both have dated other guys you both sit and talk and agree to try it again. This allows whatever it was that drove you apart to possibly work itself out or for it to maybe not be so much of a bother. For instance maybe one of you was obsessed with climbing the corporate ladder and now that person is there. Or maybe it bothered you that your ex didn't go out so much, but now that you are older you don't want to stay in more. This can also be that you both have had time to cool down and tried to be friends for awhile, but feel that there is something still there. And by awhile I don't mean a few months. I mean at least 9 months to a year.
I think the third would be actively working on the problem. Let's say you or your ex was an alcoholic. Well now you or they are in AAA and have been 4 months or more sober. That shows that what was said did sink in.
Other than those instances I can't really think of a good reason to date your ex. This guy has had none of these. They broke up I want to say around the same time I broke up with Buck, but were together for like a month or 2 longer than us. They have been in constant contact and I'm pretty sure neither has dated anyone since. Just feels like they both couldn't find anyone so they said ok let's try again. I honestly can't see an instance where I'd end up dating any one of my exes or trying to date some of the guys I dated before. I'm sure none of them have really shown the change needed for me to think giving them a second chance is worth it.
 Oh I'd ride that. And obviously I'm not talking about the bike.
 This looks like the a post sex photo. The guy's ass is a bit pink plus it looks like he's a little wet. Looks pretty tuckered out and based on the lighting this was morning sex. Starting the day off tuckered out from sex. Yeah I could live with that.
 Another classic photo of Carl Hardwick. It still amazes me that he is only like 5' 8". I'm sure a lot of you that have watched his stuff agree that he seems much taller than that. Never the less he's still sexy at any height.
This is of course Zak Spears. The guy with the golden voice a.k.a. phone sex voice. He has this low raspy voice that would just bone you up if you heard it whispering in your ear. He joked in an interview that he's been called a daddy since his mid 20's because of his voice.

5 comments:

  1. omgf! Doe this guy with a pink ass is amazing ! i love men with pink asses and cheekbones. I know there are many guys in america with these characteristics is true?
    about Carl Hardwick he is unbeatable the best but i yet prefer the model above with pink ass! fuck!!!!!!!!!who´s he?

    omg Zak Spears is a old bull his ass is hugeeeeeeee their chests are full of gray hair
    Doe please creat a special post with zack and Carl Hardwick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl Hardwick is hot hairy beffcacke! guy #2 is so horny i also love that pink ass fuck.......Now I'm impressed with zack speras and his massive body I think he took GH hormone of youth he´s a god Apolo

    ReplyDelete
  3. zack looks better with age And bitch has eaten a lot of roids, because he's built up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the boy in the photo 2 is unknow no doubt it´s the sexiest this post his skin is so soft and rosy like a white pig . fuck what I would not give to lick those pink buttocks! pkease Doe You need to find out who he is to me
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dario dulce their motha fuckers has a nice rose butt too http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm9chnQAc91qk859so1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete