Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Come on....

I'm just having one of those "come on" days. First off the blog archive is not hard to find. It's right there on the left hand side right underneath the spinning globe that says visitors. It says blog archive. It has months and dates on it. I can not give anymore specific instructions than that. Just scroll down until you find it.
Again I'm not posting anything mymusclevideo related. I got too many people complaining so I'm not posting links, embeded videos, or pictures. As I said yesterday, I was tired of the complaining, and when I did post the links to said videos I was told to post the names of the video instead which of course were in the link. So no. There will be no more new mymusclevideo links.
As for old material. No I won't be posting that again. It's in the archives for a reason. I will occasionally link to it if I'm making a point (or if I can find the post I was thinking of), but I won't repost video links. The pictures I do recycle through when it comes to a picture to use for the video posts. That's really the only reposting I'll do. I don't repost video links because usually they don't work after a year or so. That's why I'll repost a video I'm sure I've posted before, but I won't actually go back and comb through the blog to find ones to post again.
I'm not trying to be mean here guys. I'm just trying to stream line things. I don't like having to repeat things I've said time and time again. I appreciate constructive criticism, but when it's just complaining that's when I have a problem. Such as telling me to post slower. Especially after I specifically tell you guys why I'm posting extra videos. Something I did because I wanted to make up for the fact I was only going to be posting 2 video posts that week and I wanted to give a Christmas present of 4 posts instead of 2. There is always a method to my madness as Hamlet would say. I'm not trying to scold or call anyone out. Just pointing out things that are really starting to get under my skin.
Speaking of things getting under my skin I had another guy that makes me wonder what was the point. As I've stated before there aren't too many gay guys in my area. Sometimes to find a guy you have to drive 30-60 minutes away. Well today it's a white out pretty much. A lot of blowing snow and drifting. Well I'm on Adam4Adam and this guy sends me a smile. I thanked him and he asked if I would give him my dick. Meaning he wanted me to fuck him. Keep in mind I don't show any nude photos publicly. This means he just suspects I have a good dick. Anyway I tell him I don't even know where he is and he tells me. It was an over 2 hour drive. This was 2 hours before I had to be at work. I told him I was not going to be driving 2 hours just to fuck. Which is true. If I'm driving 2 hours it's because we have met before and are in a relationship. Well said he had many for gas. Yes he said many not money. Still wasn't the point. Then he wanted me to text him and gave me a number. No I did not text him. I blocked him at this point. A short time later I was telling my friend and just that quickly the profile was suspended and then shortly deleted. Needless to say I sure it was a scam. I'm sure he was messaging everyone around Minnesota and Wisconsin. Don't know why he wanted the numbers, but oh well.
 I know it's not him, but this guy looks like the actor on the show Almost Human. His name is Karl Urban. Like I said it's not him. Just a guy who looks like him. It always amazes me how some people have these look alikes. I'm sure he gets stopped often and asked if he's the guy on that show.
 Getting a shot like this isn't exactly easy. Now if you are using a still program then well it is that easy. Based on the quality I don't think it's a still shot. It was probably a camera set on the multiple shots setting. Either way that's a pretty good arc on that shot.
 This picture caught my eye and I didn't know why at first. I thought it was the fact that it's guys fucking behind a tree, then I looked closer. For some reason this guy edited the photo to make it look like he's fucking himself. Yeah you could think it's twins, but you can kinda see the editing if you look closely.
I don't know this guys name, but I find him incredibly sexy. He has that average man build. He's got muscle, but doesn't diet so much to show off the 6 pack and make every muscle super defined. I find guys like this so much more sexy because I can see myself enjoying a pizza with him v.s. having to stay at home or hoping the waiter doesn't spit in our food because my date has such specific requirements.

1 comment:

  1. First i love your blog ! second the blog archive is very easy to find.some people are lazy!
    i like a lot of muscular guys you put in your blog
    thanks

    ReplyDelete