Monday, June 21, 2010

Rough Weekend

My boyfriend hasn't really been feeling well all weekend. So needless to say I haven't been doing much. I did get to have a fun edging session on Saturday, but then my guy comes home and he's doing ok, but not 100%. So we get up to do our Sunday stuff and visit his mom and by the time we got home he was just not feeling well. I hate that because I love to hold and snuggle with him. I was even talking to my friend about that yesterday while my boyfriend was resting. Now for some context I had sex with this guy once before I moved up here. We remained in contact and now are good friends. Anyway he was talking about how his boyfriend isn't all that affectionate and I said I couldn't do that. Even when I'm topping a guy I have to stop every now and again to kiss him or rub him. I just really like touching and being touched. Think it has to do with not getting a lot of hugs from my family. So he says he knows. I wouldn't let him get even two inches away. I don't know I just thing that when your intimate with someone a lot of touching is a good thing. It spices things up. Or it can just help someone feel better. I know whenever I'm having a bad dream and my boyfriend touches me I feel better. He wasn't feeling good this morning either. I kinda blew off my workout to comfort him. He wasn't sleeping well all night and then when I was holding him he seemed to finally crash. I couldn't just leave him when I seemed to be helping him sleep. So got to workout tomorrow morning to make up for it. Well onto the videos. First up is Vinnie D'Angelo. I can't remember the name of the guy that gets to play with this hunk of a man, but he sure does look amazing. Clearly I need to head over seas and do some jogging. Maybe I can pick up my own construction worker. Next Ray Stone and Carlo Cox have some fun on a roof. When I watch stuff like this is makes me wonder how do roofs ever get finished. 3rd up is a scene from Wet Dream. It was a big movie where they had tons of different directors and camera crews. It was this big international thing. Anyway this is a pretty nice scene. Then again the whole movie was pretty good. Next up is Adam Dexter and Carlo Masi. Not really much to add onto it other then it's a nice scene. Lastly is Matt Rush and Alex Slater. Now this is a movie from manavenue called fan's revenge, but I think the person that uploaded it was having computer problems or something because it kinda starts in the middle then repeats part of a scene then goes to the beginning. So if you want to see it get right to the fun part then you'll enjoy it, but if you like seeing it in chronological order then you might be disappointed.








No comments:

Post a Comment