Monday, June 14, 2010

Nice Weekend

So I had a pretty decent weekend. I did get some sexual loving from my boyfriend. It was a very nice session. Not to fast or too slow. Did make me realize my nipples are way too sensitive. I mean I can't wear some shirts now because either my nipples show or they get way too sensitive. My boyfriend also assured me that I'm a lot bigger then when I came down. We usually take photos whenever I get measured and so he was comparing photos from October December and April I believe. Yeah nothing makes you realize how far you come then seeing where you started. So feeling pretty decent about myself despite seeing that I lost weight. Yeah my boyfriend is a very supportive one. For sure I know we've come a long way and I've come a long way in knowing that I'm now in a healthy relationship instead of that crap one I was in before. Anyway onto the videos. First up is the ever sexy Tony Defina having phone sex. I find Tony very attractive in the sense that he is just the right build. Big enough that he doesn't look like the average guy, but not so big that he looks freakish or like he's done roids. Plus love the nipple rings. Next up is Tim Kelly and Tony Daniels. A side note to this though. Tony Daniels is only one of this guys many names. He only went by this name once. I swear I saw him somewhere as Dino something. On another site he's known as Ibrahim. Anyway it doesn't change the fact that both these guys are very hot muscle bears. I know if either one of those two was my boyfriend I'd be more focused on him then the newspaper. Speaking of Ibrahim here is the famous Tony Daniels and Collin O'Neal. This is the only time he's been called Ibrahim so I don't know what to call him from now on, but once again doesn't make this scene any less hot. I'm not as much a Collin O'Neal fan as I use to be, but he really looks good in this scene. Next up is a look at Arpad Miklos then and now. The first scene is from one of his first movies. As you can see he didn't have his trademark beard and hairy body and before he started really hitting the weights. The next scene is from some Michael Lucas film. Both scenes were cut down. I know that the last scene is suppose to be like 35 minutes. Following that is another clip with my heart throb Carlos Montenegro. I believe this is actually the 2nd part of another scene from Pride and Lust. I think that's the name of the film. Anyway it was pretty nice. As you can see Carlos does shoot a nice few loads. Lastly is Tom Chase and Skye Woods. Both these guys are just flat out studs. Tom Chase is truly fine wine. He really does get hotter and hotter with age. Age and hair. Not to mention that tan looks really nice on him. Skye is no slouch either. I mean he's built. He has an amazing chest, an amazing ass, and is really really flexible. So very very hot. So clearly this is one of my favorite pairings. If only they had more like this.










No comments:

Post a Comment