Monday, April 26, 2010

Still a Horny Goat

Despite having sex just last night (which usually holds me for a day) I had a sex dream and still a bit horny. I have no clue why. It could be because I'm at the end of my cycle with that pro-hormone. I don't know what is causing it, but it's going to suck soon because my guy is going to get less horny and not really want to have sex real soon. I mean I even had a sex dream last night. I don't have sex dreams the night I have sex. That just doesn't happen for me. So I should wonder what is going on and get to the bottom of it, but honestly It's not that big of a deal. Especially since today I was able to get in a short edging session before work. Got to view all those new videos I got off those sites now that I found out the problem. Maybe it has to do with the fact that last night I actually shot more then I usually shoot according to my boyfriend. Sorry still trying to figure out the horny thing. Maybe it's the celery that I'm eating....I'll have to make sure to get more next time we go shopping. When I get home tonight I'll probably have another mini session before my boyfriend gets home. Maybe I can even talk him into having a little play session tonight. Well Time for videos. Pretty sure it's not a secret that I have the hots for Vince Ferelli. I think he's a very hot guy hairy or shaved. Gladly take him any day. Well I also have this on and off thing for Andrew Justice. Some movies he really does it for me and others not so much. This scene he does it well because he is paired with one of my favorites. I think this is a scene from Head Hunters 2. I could look it up but I'm lazy. The last video is a clip from the studio Bullet which was a big studio back in the day. I have a couple of their best of videos and they are really good. I like this video for several reasons. 1. the guys are passionate and it's kinda obvious when you watch it. 2. They have nice builds. Not too big, but not way skinny either. 3. They actually do a bicep curl correctly. I keep watching these videos where guys lift like 50 lbs dumbells and they use there whole body to lift it. They throw in their back and their legs. It doesn't really work the arm. I rather lift 25 lbs and work the bicep correct and get it stronger then do it incorrectly and be lucky if it's actually working my arm.


No comments:

Post a Comment