Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Funny how things happen

So last night me and my boyfriend had sex. Now when I went to bed I was ready for bed. Then I realized my boyfriend was naked. Ok that is my boyfriends signal for I'm horny let's go at it. Now the first time I didn't pounce on him when he gave me the signal I got a huge lecture about how he's rarely horny and so on and so forth. So whenever I know he's in the mood (even if I'm not) I go at him. I know I should probably say oh not to night or not right now if I'm just really tired, but it's not like we have sex every night. Sometimes it's just two times a week. I think one week we got 4 times in there. Anyway it apparently was very hot for him. Like I said I was kinda out of it. Did sleep well though and was able to workout this morning no problem. Funny huh? I bring this story up because I was looking at the gods amongst men blog and the author mentioned that his ex was a selfish lover. So I was thinking what kinda lover am I? Honestly I rather suck a guys dick then have my own sucked. I think I get more pleasure out of pleasing another guy then I do a guy pleasing me. Kinda fits since I call myself versatile. If the guy I'm with is more of a bottom then I'm a top. If he's more of a top then I'm a bottom. It's never really what I want when it comes to sex. Hmm probably should work on that. Well speaking of sex got tons of videos for today. The first is a video of Jon Vincent from his movie where he pretends to be this sheepish guy and then when he finally let's out the real Jon then he's a wild man. Not going to lie he's a really good top. Very verbal which I do like because I'm not really verbal in bed. Usually I have a cock in my mouth. The next is a clip from a movie. I just happened to find it and like it. I don't know who any of the actors are or what movie it comes from. Next is the only scene that Bo Dixon ever did where he fucked a guy. Apparently he did this video as a favor to a friend and won't be doing another one like it. He's now apparently partnered up and back in the scene. At least the picture scene that is. Seen some photos of him that were taken recently floating around the blogs. Anyway think it's one of the few good scenes form Paging Dr. Finger which I'm sure wouldn't have been put on dvd if it wasn't for the fact that Bo Dixon was in it and everyone wanted it for their dvd collection. Next we have a cumpilation of Falcon videos. I actually had this file awhile back. Don't know who created it, but I'm sure it had to be one of the basis for the compilation of cumshots Falcon put out recently. Always got a good boner off this video. Last but certainly not least is a video of Gordon Scott. This is one of those early Colt videos that was part of their best of video. One of the many that is. Anyway Gordon Scott never did wrong by me. He's always had a smoking body and always delivered amazing scenes. The only scene that he was in that I never really liked was one where he was a lifeguard and was playing with two twinks. He didn't really do much in the scene then shot his load and left leaving the twinks to play. Thought that was a bad choice. It was also the only scene I actually got a boner from. Anyway love this video even though you never see him shoot. That always annoyed me about some of the early Colt stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment