Monday, April 5, 2010

Games are addictive

Yeah I know I haven't posted in awhile. Been busy doing stuff. Friday I didn't post because one I play this online game and they had an Easter event so I did that instead of blogging. Two I then remembered that I hadn't posted, but had to get ready for a guest that was coming over to visit me and my boyfriend. Then Saturday I again got caught up in the game and I never post on Sundays. I also decided to change my layout. The videos from itsallgay were being weird. I resized them so they wouldn't go off the post, but I think it affected something with them. So I'm trying this expanded blog template to see if that fixes the problem. Right now they just look at lot better, but I will probably have to redo their codes which is annoying because I can only view two videos per day because I refuse to sign up for their membership. Anyway me and my boyfriend had a good weekend. Fun sex had by all. Saturday he shot more then I've ever seen him shoot before. I think it's because I focused on just pleasing him. It's kinda what I've always done. I rather suck a guys cock then have mine sucked, unless I'm really in the mood. That and my boyfriend wasn't very good at it, but he's getting better. He also seems to be a lot more into me. I mean he was grabbing my arm like there was actually something there. Other then that nothing has really been going on. We did have an Easter dinner and go grocery shopping, but nothing out of the ordinary. Now on to 3 videos for today. 1st is a video of two guys that I just think look great. Rick Hammersmith and Matt Sizemore. I like them both for pretty much different reasons. Rick has that body and that face that makes me want to take him to the woods and have my way with him while Matt just has that attitude that I would love to be around. Both guys I've had my obsession with. The 2nd video's title just annoys me. It's a clip from a Catalina movie which I can not for the life of me remember. Anyway Edu Boxer is pretending that he lost his voice not that he's deaf. The title says deaf cop which is not even close to what the clip is if they actually paid attention to the dialog. The other guy is Manu Maltes who was dating Edu for awhile. Also I think the only guy to top Edu on camera. I don't know if they are still together, but I hope they are. Always seemed like they had a good spark and relationship. The last one is a guy from some movie I don't know. He's a hairy one that's for sure. Apparently he's a fireman and I've always had a thing for firemen. I think most gay guys do. So enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment