Monday, February 24, 2014

Two thoughts

So this weekend there were a lot of comments made. So much that I can't possibly address them all. So I'm going to try to address a few things before getting to my main point. First up when I do my video posts I'm posting pretty quick. I'm not really making "good" transitions from video to video. I'm just giving a brief description of the video and I'm most likely using some slang that doesn't translate well. For those of you that use a translator to read my blog I apologize about that. When it comes to posts like this I tend to have my thoughts flow so much better than in the video posts. I'll try in the future to make better transitions and use less slang, but well I'm from Texas. We use an ungodly amount of them. As for keeping an erection while being fucked. As one of the comments said every guy is different. Some guys keep an erection because they are getting hit just right. Others constantly jack their dick while getting fucked. Some are using poppers or medication to keep the erection. I know that I lose my boner if I'm on my side or my stomach if my cock isn't getting the right stimulation. When I'm riding I stay pretty hard or when I'm on my back and he's on top of me. I find both those positions very erotic so needless to say my boner stays pretty well. If I missed any comments I'm sorry.
So onto my main thought for today. I was watching a video (I'm going to post it with today's) and it got me thinking. The plot is that this guy is visiting his ex and they do that awkward conversation. Before leaving the older guy asks for one last kiss before they really start getting it on. I think it's one of the hotter scenes I've seen in awhile. It seemed very believable. The scene was really about the chemistry more than anything. I'll talk about more of that in the video section. Basically it got me thinking. If you were visiting your ex and they'd ask for one last kiss would you give him that kiss. What if you were in a relationship? I can say I wouldn't. When I break up with a guy I pretty much kill off any emotional attachment I had with the guy. So even if I was to kiss the guy that's all it would be. A good bye kiss. I wouldn't allow myself to let it go beyond that. I will say the ex I'd have a hard time doing that with would be Coach. Just because even though he turned into a major douche he still is sexually attractive. With him I'd probably end up getting myself in trouble.
 This is a very good depiction of guys back int he day. Those that had decent builds, but didn't spend tons of time at the gym. Basically they were average guys. Guys who worked in jobs that were very physically.
I believe this guy's name is Erich something with a K. He was a big colt model. I think he really only did one video that I know of. It was called Open House where he was with Tom Chase and another guy who was only credited as Pool boy. It was a throw back to old Colt videos where there was no dialog and it was in black and white. 
 This is Joe Thunder a.k.a. Joe thunderbolt a.k.a. Apollo Phoenix. He as another guy pretty popular awhile ago. He was another gay for pay model. Really it was just him getting serviced or jacked off. The guy had a great body though. No clue what he's doing right now.
I'm so jealous of the top in this. I mean that guy has an ass that just needs to be pounded all the time. It's a very hot bubble butt. I don't know who the bottom is, but man I hope I can find the video this came from.

4 comments:

  1. for keep my boner while i´m being fucked i use poppers the pleasure is absurd you feel an uncontrollable lust
    guy # 1 look like a gas station attendant very sex and ripped
    guy #2 love colt models please where´s the video?
    guy# 3 his skin is so clean and smooth I bet it has a hot pink asshole
    guy # 4 this black guy has one of sexiest bubble butts i´ve ever looks like a gelatin ....oh fuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. wofff pic 2 Is this guy is the same guy this photo? published on his blog at FEBRUARY 21,2014
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d9OhaI_Sk3k/Uwe3qIdz8UI/AAAAAAAAH3w/yMd4ryYavKE/s1600/4b0a9994-7579-4834-a5d1-7b5385ce21b0.png I just love his horny face he´s a bastard !

    That black guy being fucked has a amazing monster ass I´m hate of the top guy ! jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I found the video for the gif you posted above... http://www.myvidster.com/video/17306274/PF_DAYTON_OCONNOR_TREY_TURNER

    ReplyDelete