Thursday, February 13, 2014

Almost friday

So it's almost Friday which means I'm almost in my Bear's arms. I went out yesterday and got him a Valentine's day gift. It's a stuffed dog to help keep his bed warm when I'm not there. I also got him a Valentine's card and a birthday card. I'm so excited and can't wait to see him. He's an amazing boyfriend and I'm so lucky to have him.
With all that said I've been asked a question a few times in comments. With the news of Mike Dozer I'm getting asked what I've thought of him. Not about the situation, but about his work. To be honest I never really followed him. I know that he's the type of guy I normally go for, but I just never really got into his work. Seems like a lot of his stuff can't be found on the sites. Then the times it was, I never really watched. He's a guy that kinda fell under the Erik Rhodes rule. I watched a few of Erik's stuff, but as a majority I kinda didn't get into them. I don't know if it had to do with the stories I heard about him or what, but I just never got into Mike. That means I'm ok with him not working for awhile. Look at my videos. I think I posted 1 or 2 videos of his and that's it.
Just a note about tomorrow. Tomorrow I may only get the videos posted. I'm heading over to Bear's place in the afternoon and I'm cooking a pizza before I leave. 
 This is just the most adorable thing ever. I'm a big dog lover. So you get a cute guy with a cute puppy and my heart just flat out melts.
 This is David Dirdam. The sexy thing about David is that he was versatile. You'd think with a dick like that he'd be a strict top. No he bottomed as well as topped. Watching him bottom was hot because he'd be rock hard and his dick would just flop around. Just so hot to watch.
 This guy has a nice chest as you can tell. The ink isn't too bad either.
Well this guy is just flat out hot. A very sexy jock and the right amount of ink. Not to mention the body. It all works.

5 comments:

  1. Do you usually read the old post comments? well in doubt
    I was seeing your archive on the scrollbar posted on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2014 i´m completely fascinated with Rico Dulce i shoot when i saw that guy eating Rico´s God furry hole with his tongue moreover the motherfucker not shave his asshole leaving him even more horny
    please lettle Doe i want more of Rico ... whooffffff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true? love rimming. I need to see this man right now

      Delete
    2. fuck i´m curious who is Rico Dulce ? love big glutes ! i need to take a look at ass

      Delete
    3. I knew Rico Dulce yehhh baby his ass is so phat can hold a glass!!! what else draws attention is that furry asscrack he doesn't shave his ass. fuck love bodybuilders with hairy ass

      Delete
  2. wow!!!!!!!!! I just saw the video I did not know Rico Dulce really he ´s amazing love when it speaks
    " coma mi culo mete la lengua en mi culo"...... what a ass does he just made ​​this video?

    ReplyDelete