Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Summer yet?

I'm so tired of winter. Today we did have a "heat wave" with temps in the 40's, but Thursday they are talking about 9 inches falling over the entire day. 9 inches is only fun when it comes to what's hanging between a guy's legs. Plus I don't have my bear so I can't even stay warm by snuggling. Will say the only good news is that I had a call yesterday and have a job interview for Monday. Hoping I hear from the hospital about the job that I really want. Better chance to move up and go down a career path. I would get tuition reimbursement as long as it's related to the medical field. Other than that nothing new has really happened.
 At first I thought that this guy was Joey, but this guy seems a bit taller and older. Never the less the guy is sexy. Bear is very interested in getting a chest harness like this one and I can see why. It does shape the chest very well.
 I'd love to have a body like this when I get older. You know he's got crazy stamina.
 Tattoos can be very sexy or very distracting. With this guy they work because they aren't just a bunch of little ones. It's a couple of big ones that work well together.
The guy standing is Mike Grant. He did a couple of videos awhile back. He was also on xtube under the name msclkink. What made him stand out is that he is a shooter. Like a big shooter. Then pair that with his sexy body he was the total package. I don't know what he's up to right now. Do know I wouldn't mind seeing him in a video again.

1 comment:

  1. oh my godnes bears 1 2 and 3 are hot! i want the bear 2 and his white hairy chest it´s a Zeus

    ReplyDelete