Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Another note

So yesterday I was thinking more about the Mike Dozer story. Something that I forgot to mention is that Mike is HIV+. Now if it was other actors that wouldn't be such a big deal, but Mike has made it quite clear he's not a fan of condoms. Wore a shirt last year that said condoms were for pussies. So not only did he have sex with a 14 year old, but it most likely was unprotected sex. Again I try to reserve judgement, but it gets harder and harder to hear his side. The 14 year old could have pursued him all he wanted, but Mike was the adult so he could have said no. Plus you can't think a 14 year old is anything, but underage. They are not fully developed. Hell 18 year olds aren't always fully developed. Yeah everything works, but not all of them have the ability to have facial hair or body hair. I don't want to say throw the book at him, but well....throw the book at him. Yes at 14 we all would have loved to be with an older guy. It's a fantasy, but we are so naive of the world. We heard about STDs, but we don't really understand them. Can you imagine if at 14 you did get to be with that guy you wanted to be with only to find out that you now have this disease for the rest of your life and that it will affect any relationship you try to have in the future. The only way I can see this going away for him is if the 14 year old recants (which I doubt with the parents being around will happen), there's evidence to suggest that it was made up (pretty sure that also won't happen), or...well no those are the only real possibilities. The best option is a plea deal because otherwise I can see the maximum sentence being delivered if he's convicted.
Back to my bright note. I'll be going over to spend Valentine's and the weekend with my guy. Plus his birthday is tomorrow so it will be fun. We both can't wait. He's been sending me a lot of teaser photos. He took a picture of his sexy chest and sent it to me. Sent me a picture of himself after a shower today. This is of course fun. As I've said before I love the little things. Now I have to get him something for his birthday. Not something big and fancy, but something that shows that I was thinking of him. I'll probably go out tomorrow and just look around. Friday is going to be so great.
 Just yum. Flat out.
 This is from the video with Austin Wolf and Abele Place. This was the second Austin Wolf video I ever saw. It kinda cemented the hotness that is Austin in my mind. Abele is no slacker. The dude has a great body, but Austin just steals the show in my mind.
 I swear that bodybuilder show must be a strip show. I mean those posers are super super tiny. They don't leave anything to the imagination. Usually the posers are a little looser, but I'm not complaining.
This is of course Brad Hollibaugh. The thing that is the most shocking about that man is that he's big EVERYWHERE! He's not just this huge bodybuilder, but he is so hung. I'm surprised he even got his junk in those tiny things.

3 comments:

  1. omg! Mike Dozer is hiv+ i´m shocked ! about he have sex with a 14 year old is quite normal teens are beginning their sexual life ever earlier What is the teenager would not be mad with lust for Mike ?
    I hope he takes care and be very happy even being seropositive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i´m so sad ! i am a fan of MIKE DOZER he´s so massive handsome and sexy . I will pray for him I hope he comes soon. Doe how you feel reading these news?
    Brad Hollibaugh.is another muscle god he´s perfect massive and smooth very smooth love his sweet rose skin .

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A PITY ! FOR THIS REASON I HATE BARABACK MIKE DOZER IS SO BEAUIITIFUL AND FAMOUS IT MUST GIVE AMOUNT TO HIS LIFE. I WANNA SEE A SPECIAL POST WITH BRAD HOLLIBAUGH THIS MAN MAKE ME WET



    ReplyDelete