Monday, September 26, 2016

A lot has happened

Well I'm not going to make excuses or anything like that. I haven't been in the mood to blog for a long long long time. I think in not doing so I've kinda lost out on a part of something that was helping me to heal and not get bogged down with my own negativity. So for at least the next 30 days I'm going to try to get back to blogging. At least getting back to the journal part. The video part took way too much time and effort to do. Maybe I'll get back to it, but I doubt it.
So what has changed? Well if any of my old readers are still out there, me and Bear broke up. There is a lot that went into why and maybe I'll explain why at a later date. Right now all I can say is that we wanted different things. I was feeling pressured into doing things I didn't want to and I wasn't ready for that. We broke up in July.
In June I got my own place. I'm still not quite use to it. Living by myself and being so in charge of the upkeep. Making sure my laundry is done and shopping is done. When you have a roommate you can rely on them to do some of that stuff. Now I have no one to come home to or that checks in on me. Some days that's very nice and other days it can be pretty lonely.
I'm also trying to get back on the dating scene. Just as "easy" as I remember. I do have a crush that I'm trying to deal with and part of dealing with it is writing again. Keeping my head and keeping my plan. The plan is that when he comes back in 30 days I'll tell him my feelings and deal with whatever happens. Why I'm waiting is another thing I'll explain later. There is a lot I'm dealing with and I'm going to try to deal with each issue each day. Which might be hard at some point because my friend will be visiting for a week later on in October. Plus work has been very draining lately.
Well I think that's it for now. Just spending today kinda outlining my plan. I'm a guy that can get very overwhelmed if I don't have a plan to tackle my problems. This is part of my plan. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment