Saturday, June 21, 2014

Videos

So finally some really good news. I finally got the job I wanted and the job has a shift where I'll be able to post far more regularly. As a result I'll be able to even go back to doing my normal blog posts as well. I know there is one thing I want to talk about, but I'll save it for my first official blog post. Anyway first up today is a stud jacking off. Nothing super fancy, but the guy does hump the bed and he looks so good doing it. Next up is Robert Van Damme. Again this is a jack off scene, but Robert does look good doing it. Seems to really get into it. Third up is Luke Cannon. I must say the name is fitting. He does shoot quite a load. Per legend men standards he is very nicely built. Next up is Bryce in a private session. Basically this comes from a site that's kinda like maskurbate, but after the first scene with them wearing the mask they sometimes will go to not wearing masks. Anyway he's so sexy to watch jack off as you can see. Then it's Lorenzo with a  jockstrap. It's a clip from a dragon media video. Again just a normal jack off video just involving a jockstrap. last up is Gaberial feola. I don't know what specifically is so sexy about this clip, but it is. I don't know if it's how he talks to the camera or his body or the way he moves, but I came to this video the first time I saw it. He's just flat out sexy.

4 comments:

  1. i'm glad you a god job be happy! the blog will be changes i can´t wait i love changes!
    fuck man that blond guys is hot as hell so muscle and beautiful i love his hairy blond ass wofff
    robert vandame is gorgeous massive and juice love thar cock and ass
    but the hottest men is Gabriel feola wofff what a body love that dark huge dick

    ReplyDelete
  2. good news i´m happy for you I hope you can interact more with blog readers!
    well the guy in video 1 is Payne from fratpad he´s a nordic god the hottest hunk blond i´ve seen Payne has a nice Fuzzy Asses & Bushy Pubes Would love to see my face in these beautiful crotches, asses and legs.
    Robert vandame a his nice bubble butt beautiful as always He prides himself of his nice big ass
    Bryce is a mistery man i wanna see his face please !! i love to watch it jack off
    Gabriel Feola has a of the hottest piece of ass ever unlike Payne it is completely SHAVED IT´S GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Very Good Blog the best muscle men bears and daddies of the world! #1 Cute Blonde Muscle Guy who´s he?????? check out that Big mushroom head penis . guy# 2 tease us fingering and rubbing his hole
    The last Guy has a Hot Red Hole yummmi !!! it loves to have his beef ass drilled I enjoy when he spreads his buttocks showing his little red hole and boner ! it is so rare to see a Latino guy with a red hole i want more of this .
    THANKS !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing videos Payne from fratpad and Gabriel Feola are gorgeous without doubt they have the hottest round ass I've Ever Seen in hunks! Gabriel Feola is a Apollo look how that ass is round and muscular How big is that ass! yeahh Gabriel has a hot red anus!
    blogmaster i wanna se him again .

    ReplyDelete