Thursday, June 26, 2014

Can't catch a break

So I was hoping that I could get back into a schedule for posting, but I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. The reason being is that this week my hours are 12:30pm - 9:00 pm, but next week I'm going in super early at 6:30 am which means that early morning posting is totally not going to happen and I'm sure by the end of the day I'll be just exhausted. And it will be like that for 2 weeks, then I'll be pushed back to 9:30 am for another 2 weeks. So what does that mean for the blog. It means I'll be posting as much as I can, but probably over the next 2 weeks be happy if I can post once maybe twice over them. Like I said I'm going to be exhausted and when I'm finally in the mood to post I'll have to go to bed to get ready for the next day or July 4th will happen.
So I said I was going to try to get back to doing these blogs and I finally am doing at least one. The other day I was watching Divorce Court on tv and the case got my attention. The husband was a professional bodybuilder and the wife said it was coming between them. I listened to the whole case and I can't say I'm shocked. The thing about the sport of bodybuilding is that it basically forces a person to be narcissistic. You have to perfect your body basically. You have to worry about your diet and if you are getting enough calories. You have to make sure you are working out. Now I know this is a very generalized statement, but dating a bodybuilder is hard. It takes a lot of money. The guy said he goes through $200 a week on groceries just for himself. That's kinda why bodybuilders tend to make extra money in other ways. Especially if they don't have a sponsor of any kind. It's also kinda hard to plan a date focused around a dinner. I haven't ever dated one, but Coach was the closet I came to it. As readers that have been around for some time know, Coach was basically a gainer. He was trying to gain weight specifically to gain more mass to turn into muscle. That means he was constantly focused on what he was or wasn't eating and constantly reading labels. It wasn't easy going out to eat. Again he wasn't a bodybuilder though. As I've said before my statement is very generalized. I do know a guy who has done bodybuilding shows and he's a very nice guy, but he's not bodybuilding right now. He mentioned how in his first show he didn't diet right so he was completely exhausted all the time. Explained how much he had to eat and how he had to workout. I just know that bodybuilders are fun to look at and fun to be with in bed, but I don't think I could ever date a professional bodybuilder, just because I know how he will have to be selfish for a good chunk of the time before a contest and that's just how the sport is.
 I really like guys that wear glasses. Especially muscular guys. It really goes to the fact that it goes against stereotypes. Bear likes to call them Hot Gay Nerds. Noting that the Gay part is kinda specifically for those that are actually gay. I do wish this guy didn't cover up. Based ont he sock I would think he's semi hard to keep that sock in places.
 I want to say this is edited, but I can't say for 100%. I don't see the typical tell tale signs around the dick and if this is real then holy shit. That thing is HUGE! The best I'd ever do with a dick like that is suck it. Pretty much expect to be the bottom in the relationship.
 Muscle daddies are so sexy. Add a lot more body hair and this could be a good 10 year photo of what Bear could look like. Because of his facial shape and body type he's just a few years away from being called daddy. Now his voice (I still love him) is kinda high so it's more of him being called daddy until they hear him talk.
I really do love sucking guys that get into it. Nothing turns me on more than turning on a guy. And whenever the hands go to the nipples then typically they are really getting into it. They also tend to get even harder.

3 comments:

  1. i love bodybuilders so much! they are sexy and love is worshiped and idolatrised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bodybuilders are extremely narcissists bodybuilding is my religion is a philosophy of life these guys are hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah bodybuilders are fun to look at and fun to be with in bed! i agrre you. i ´m crazy about bodybuilders but they are naughty boys shit I never fucked a bodybuilder should be a wonderful sensation
    DOE Have you fucked a bodybuilder?

    ReplyDelete