Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Videos

First up today we have two guys going at it in the back of the store. I know this kinda ruins the fantasy, but it's amazing how these guys go at it in the back and no one goes back there. I know if I heard those two guys going at it I'd be back there watching if not joining in. The next one is more for those of you that like mature/ bear type guys. It's a threesome involving three "cowboys". The new guy is apparently not happy with his move since he hasn't gotten some lately. Well that leads one guy to introduce him to chris who well has a big dick and knows how to use it. The scene is a duo for awhile before the third guy joins watching then finally getting fucked. Cowboy threesome. Third up (assuming redtube didn't delete it) is what's called Muscle meeting. Basically three buff guys compare bodies and do a bit of muscle worship. Certainly hot to watch. Next up is Rob jones in bathhouse. There's really no plot just a straight up fuck video. Last up is Dayden Pierce on a hike. Nothing really special to add here. Kinda your typical musuclar guy goes on a hike, strips down, and jacks off.

5 comments:

  1. Unnnnfff. Those three muscular men from musclehunks. Wish they'd dump their loads all over me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am i attracted to these. Oh just fuck me pls! those three buff guys in worship make me wet check out those glutes omg!
    Dayden Pierce is massive like a mamooth love those glutes wooffff

    ReplyDelete
  3. video 1 hot sex fantasy!! these guys fucking in the back of the store is amazing i just love sex in pulblic Me and my friend FUCKING AROUND "HARDCORE" in the beach is amazing
    video 3 is pure testosterone these three guys worshiping each other's bodies is a true worship of sodomy Shit it´s is better than sex scene
    THOSE 3 MUSCLE FUCKERS SHOOTS CUM ALL IN THE CAMERAMAN'S FACE!!! HOLY SHIT!
    video 4 that guy befff guy wanking is spetacular a real worship of Onan (biblical character) fuck he could have spread his buttocks for we could see
    oh blooger Do you have any video with this boy exposing his ass out?


    ReplyDelete
  4. musclehunks + puberty + hormones = crazy as hornines musclehunks guys are hot ! Fuck yeah ! it drive us all crazy ! What a hot butts! An ass like those should always wear a jockstrap.
    that scene with those guys fucking in the store is hot my fav fantasy is to fuck in a store or had sex in gym
    would like to see a post just sexual fantasies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my sex secret fantasy is to fuck in a cruch or to be fucked by my dad my father is a muscle coach of gym I love the smell of his sweaty underwear I smell it every day.

      Delete