Monday, June 2, 2014

Videos

I'm posting this one kinda late. I started my job today and that means that my time to post got cut by 9 hours. So this might be the time I start doing this or I may do scheduled posts and hope that everything I view is still there when it posts. I'll know more after this week. First up today is Bruno Boni dominated by Tyler Saint. This is kinda your typical business suit guy letting it go to have some crazy sex. You'd think after being stuffed in a suit all day you are ready to relax. I know I am and I don't even half to wear a suit and tie. Next up is Alex Rodriguez. Now this is one of those that you should just put it on mute. It's from a company that thought it was a great idea to have the models talking the entire time. Towards the later half it gets more erotic, but usually it's just about boring stuff like how they got into bodybuilding and how they train etc. If that doesn't bother you fine, but I find it distracting. Third up we have some Guys fucking on a boat. This is actually two scenes in one so in a way it's like two videos. This looks like another good video from Pacific Sun. Last up is Rocco Reed and Johnny Ryder. Now according to reports this is the last scene with Rocco. I don't think he's retiring, just his contract is over with Men. Johnny Ryder should look familiar to a lot of you if you've watched Sean Cody in the past 2 years. He was Sander for Sean Cody. Certainly hot watching him get pounded. Basically the two go to a hotel and of course get watched as they fuck in their room. Then again if you could wouldn't you do the same.

4 comments:

  1. great post doe incredible muscle men ! Bruno boni is tasty and horny ! how about alx rodrigus i love bodybuilders alex has a hot round muscle ass . third video is very interesting i loved that muscle blong guys.

    please leave a comment on my blog do you prefer Zeb atlas unshaved or shaved? the videos are hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredible muscle bulls! pmg i remember Sander from Sean Cody was one of my favourites !

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Sander´s video is deleted! why?
    wow Alex Rodriguez talk is super sexy I love hearing about their lives

    ReplyDelete