Monday, June 4, 2012

Videos

The first two videos are of Thomas Bjorn doing more of his "auditions". I don't know why I enjoy watching him so much but I do. I think just because Thomas always seems to really take charge. Kinda something I want in bed myself. And yes I love seeing cumshots, but I let it go when I watch his videos. Probably because he thankfully never does a close up of the after math. Awhile back I posted the first part of a movie called School Daze with Tom LeDuc. Well this is the 2nd part of it which involves a threesome. I always enjoy vintage clips just because a lot of time seemed like they were put in and it showed in the product. They weren't cranked out every week like they are now. That and I'm a sucker for classics.Vintage threesome with Tom LeDuc. Then is another vintage scene. A bit newer though. No real set up needed. Just two guys on bed having fun with each other's body. Last up is Marc West as a soccer coach. I do wish he was still doing stuff. He was just such a hot daddy. Kinda was the reason why I wished a coach at my high school would get a little fresh with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment