Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Didn't expect this

So I've kinda decided I'm not dating for awhile. Well figures as I say that suddenly all these guys are interested. In fact I have 3 guys that are interested. Least that's what they say. Each has their own flaw and good attribute.
There is a guy here in town. I went to lunch with him yesterday. I told him I'm just hanging out. Not ready to date date again. Well I invited him over to my place and he's very hands on which I do like. And after some talking and him kissing my neck he convinced me to put on my jock and he'd pull of his shorts and wear his. He had his on under his pants. Well his were ripped (funny how that happened) to wear the you could simply remove the pouch off his balls. And boy did he leak. I made a comment about it and asked if he was uncut. He said he was and proved it which basically got me to suck his dick and he sucked mine. We didn't cum but did have a fun time. He is even working in the field I wanted to study. So it does give us a lot in common. Now that's all great but in a year he will be leaving for a year. I don't want to get emotionally invested with a guy who's going to be gone for a year. It would crush me. And I said that and he said he understood. It's why he hasn't been dating too much himself.
The other guy does live about an hour and a half to 2 hours away. He is also uncut and he's just really sweet. Sadly he doesn't communicate all too often. We'll text in the mornings then he's kinda quiet the rest of the day. When we do talk it is nice. And he's not too much older than me. He's 32. The guy that lives closer is in his late twenties I believe. And it's not like we can't see each other if we did try something. The only problem being that I have no place for us to be alone. And I can't really go visit him with my car in the shape it's in. So it makes things difficult. Plus he is in school so unless he transfers down here or moves down here might be hard later on in the year.
The last guy lives the furthest away and is the oldest. I also have been talking to him the longest. He's also the one I want to meet the most. The big problem with him is that he doesn't text too much. Now granted he's usually working when I text and can't respond quickly until later on at night. We have talked and shared a lot. Like the other two he is uncut and that is a plus sexually. He also has made it sound like he wants to move here in the near future. The problem is like me he falls fast and he falls hard. Which makes me wonder is he talking to someone else and saying the same things he's saying to me. Could it work living 3 hours apart and me not having my own place and not having a car that makes the trip easy. And that's why I'm taking all this very slowly.
 Well this picture is all types of hot. The guy clearly just got out of the shower to pose for this picture. Even had his underwear on. I must admit I do enjoy seeing a wet pair of underwear snuggly hugging a guy's dick. And he's in great shape too. Wouldn't mind scrubbing his back.
 I got this photo from Roids N Rants. What struck me about it was the fact that it's a photo from Hot House yet Dean Flynn is in it. The reason why that's a big deal is because he was a Titan Exclusive. And seemed like he was enjoying his time at Titan. I don't pretend to know the details that lead to him leaving, but must say it is good for the rest of us. We get to see him team up with a new crop of guys.
 Derek Steele is just a flat out hotty. He came on the scene quick then seemed to disappear just as quick. He did a Jimmy Z muscle show and looked a lot smaller when he did. From what I heard he's now a personal trainer. Or personal fitness coach. Either way I can see him doing it. As you can see he's not a 20 year old, but certainly has the body of one. Goes to show he does know a little something about fitness.
A classic of Carl Hardwick. I was looking at a few of his other photos and in a lot of them he wears a shirt or jacket but no pants. I'm certainly not complaining just making a note of it. Would love to be the guy that applied the oil to that body.

No comments:

Post a Comment