Thursday, April 19, 2012

Could scream

Ugh this week has been a bitch. For those of you that have been following my twitter feed you probably know why. First I had a threesome Saturday night into Sunday morning. I told my ex where I was and that I'd meet him at the grocery store to shop. Well we get home and about an hour after we do he gets a call that his mother died. He goes and handles that then gets home and asks me if I had sex with those guys. Well I told him I was spending the night not that I was having a threesome. I said yes and he blew up at me. Called me a cheap whore and that his mother will haunt me the rest of my life if I don't ask for forgiveness and that he hates me and all that stuff. Well Monday he was a bit better kinda. Still again calling me a cheap whore and stuff even though I did apologize for not being with him the night before. Well Tuesday he kinda broke down and I thought we were making progress when he called me into his bedroom before I went to sleep and again dragged me through the mud trying to explain how he felt so I had enough and just called him on it. Well lead into yesterday. I had told him I was going to write an e-mail explaining why we broke up because he just seems to forget every time I tell him. Well he said don't send it unless I think there is a spark for us to try again. I said ok. And I did think about this before I did anything. Well I sent out a mass text to all my friends (him included) that he thought meant us. Well now he's thinking we are getting back together. He's finally been tolerable lately, but the thing is I don't think we'd ever be able to get back together. A mutually friend has made some really good points. When we are together I get lost in the shuffle. I have to deal with a lot of his problems and worries. Then when I share it feels like he interrupts all the time. And that his fear has finally left me to where I'm talking and meeting new people and he doesn't like that. So honestly I don't see us getting back together. No matter how many signs he sees saying otherwise.
Wow on this one. I've been told I have a big dick (saw a bigger one on Saturday), but it's guy's like this that make me feel like I have nothing to brag about. I believe that's hard, but at the same time it seems like it's not fully hard either. That's a mouthful. This guy also fits into the type I've really taking a liking to lately. I love guys bigger than me (physically or height wise), but I do like guys my height that are a little smaller that I can throw around a bit.
This is a screen cap from one of the very few videos on the net of Big Bad Max naked. It's a shame too. The name Big Bad is very accurate. There are some videos of him in workout shorts and his dick is pretty visible so we knew it was big. Then when you see it. Wow. And the cumshot from this was everywhere. The guy working the camera I'm sure was jacking too because about the time Max shoots you can hear another guy grunting and the camera gets a little shaky. It's a shame Max stopped doing what he did after he tore his pectoral. He's one of the few guys that I think is truly bi. The stories he would tell would always get you aroused even if it involved a woman. He even openly admitted when guys would hit on him. I do wonder what he looks like now.
I normally hate cut off photos, but this one works. I love guys that wear the skinny tank tops that show there nipples. The reason being is that it's basically like they are shirtless. I can see myself doing a lot of dirty things with this guy.
Monster Mike was like an older version of Big Bad Max. The guy was huge. Very popular and everywhere it seemed. Then he just disappeared. I still don't know what happened to the guy. I hope it's just simply that he quit and nothing terrible. And again I wonder what he looks like now.

2 comments:

  1. he died last year in berlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://lastembersrainingdown.blogspot.de/

    is a kind of memorail gravestone for him

    ReplyDelete