Friday, April 13, 2012

Videos

Today shall be a lucky day since I feel like posting and am in such a good mood. A customer offered to give me a phone because I was so nice to his wife. The first video up is a Muscle stud getting fucked. I really do wish I knew what this guys name is. The bottom I mean. I see him a lot, but just don't know it. I would like to see him top for once. Next up is the movie Idol Eyes. Staring none other than Ryan Idol. If you don't knwo who that is don't feel bad. He was a big name back int he day not so much anymore. For me he has some really good scenes and some so so scenes. So feel free to give this movie a shot. Third up is Big Roger. Roger hops in the shower and jacks off. This is the 2nd part of a video where he is the plumber fixing a leak. Well needless to say there was a leak from a pipe alright. Then we have two studs having some oiled fun. The guy topping I believe is named Rocky something. Anyway it starts off with some oil and a lot of rubbing then moves on to sucking and rimming. A lot of this video is spent on the rimming scene. I like to see rimming every now and again, but this one was a bit long for my taste. If I was to go back to doing my daily picks this video would be it. It's from the first Real Men video. In it Steve Parker starts off taking a shower and a bear on a bike shows up. It is such a hot video. Just two hot butch bears going at it. And the top really knows how to work Steve over. I love it. Last up is a blast from the past. This is a vintage scene where a guy was in front of a window and decides to do a bit of showing off. The most that happens here is a blowjob, but it is kinda erotic. Worth a look.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    The name of the Muscle stud getting fucked in the first video up is Douglas Masters or Douglas Torres. He has also stared some movies as top, just google it. I hope you enjoy him as I do... :)

    Byez.

    ReplyDelete