Monday, April 2, 2012

The verdict

So after a week off I've kinda made a few decisions. The first being that this blog has kinda outlived it's purpose. Now that I've met other gay guys in the community I now have more guys to talk to and less need to get out my thoughts that I couldn't share with anyone else. The second being that I could be doing other things with my time. To post a journal post then a video post just takes a lot of work. Also takes a lot of time. Don't have the time to do it like I use to. So that being said if this blog was to get deleted by blogger I wouldn't replace it and if I would it would be a few videos here and there on tumblr. Third is well my focus. I realized I can't focus on blogging like I use to because I don't enjoy it like I use to. It's gotten to the point where it's a chore. Not something fun I did in my spare time. So everything has kinda been falling short. So basically it comes down to this. I'll post when I can if I feel like it. If I don't then I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment