Tuesday, October 4, 2016

It's tuesday

Today is going to be a long day. I had yesterday off and now I have to go into work and most likely will have overtime. Just wears on you.
Yesterday was nice had a fun cookout. Had some good company I got to hang out with. Will say that I did once again have to deal with flakey guys. I've redownloaded grindr and it's pretty much how I remember. A guy gets all hot and heavy then when the time comes he just vanishes or comes up with an excuse. Yesterday I had this guy who was so interested in meeting and setting up a time to meet. Now I hear nothing from him. Had a guy that was so wanting to come over and cuddle and what not. Then all of a sudden his mom called and he had to stop by there. Then it was oh yeah I can't make it. Get's old of course. So I just move on. If a guy isn't interested then there is nothing I can do. I'm not going to track a guy down. They get one shot at me reaching out and hearing nothing before I just stop trying. They can reach out if they really want me to fuck them.
Well off I go to get ready for work.....again....blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment