Sunday, October 2, 2016

Good birthday

So I had a really good birthday. My friend came down and surprised me. We had a nice day of relaxing. We also reconnected and things felt much better. The other day we had this huge argument which lead to arguments with others and well we got it patched up. He also introduced me to a friend of his who I had quite a bit of fun with. I think the reason why I was able to enjoy it was because for once I was able to have 0 expectation. I literally didn't make a big deal about it. Said nothing to anyone at work about it being my birthday. Didn't try to make any plans with anyone. That really helped me just enjoy the day. Enjoy anything that did happen.
I also feel better about dealing with my crush. I actually feel like I really can just let whatever happens happen. I don't feel like I have to say or do something. I don't feel like I'll be alone forever. I think it also helps that my birthday has passed. The time before my birthday my emotions do run a bit high. Once it passes I'm usually back to being pretty grounded. Plus I have tomorrow off so it should be a good day. Should be a good monday for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment