Friday, May 11, 2012

Videos

This first video features Eric Evans. You do have to get past a few minutes of plot filler. Must say I do love seeing Eric top and bottom. He just looks so sexy. Hence why he is my forever crush. Could see him today and I'd act like a school girl with a major crush on a teacher. Next up is Ray Dragon in a solo. It's kinda amazing how little Ray has changed over the years. He just has a bit more hair on top and more beard. Body wise he stayed pretty much the same.Third up is Marc Dylan getting (wait for it) fucked (shocker I know). The name of his scene partner escapes me. Yes I know Marc has done a lot of scenes, but only a few seem to really appeal to me for one reason or another. Typically it's the more romantic scenes. I guess because he has that boy next door face which to me fits him better in scenes like this. Next we have two guys getting it on in the bathroom. I secretly have always wanted to do this, but just never had the nerve. Still don't. Especially because someone could come in (like in this scene) at any minute. The chances that they'd just watch and jack off are kinda slim unless you are in a gay friendly place or a gay bar. And even then they'd want to join. It's a fun fantasy though.Yes I know this last scene I've posted like 20 times, but doesn't make it less hot. I don't have a lot of scenes with Walter Soares in them so I post any that I find. Plus it's such a hot scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment