Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I need a shrink

It's obvious I'm going to have to go to another shrink one day. My life is just not going well. I have to work 4 days straight of 9-6 shifts. I am living with my ex that for some stupid reason I decided to give a 2nd chance and it's obvious it's not going to work. Was sick most of the weekend. Locked my keys in my car so I had to call my boss to let me in and my ex to get me my spare set. So I guess I need to back track. I basically agreed to give my ex a 2nd chance because my last date turned out to be a jerk. Said we should stay friends, but wouldn't talk to me and defriended me on facebook. I had no prospects so I said what the hell. Well it hasn't gone well. He expects me to jump right back into what we left off with. Saying he's changed. And in some ways he has. In others not so much. We were out last saturday and I ran into a guy I use to hook up with. We talked and he asked me who it was. I said it was a guy I met in bear that I haven't talked to in awhile. He thought it was a guy I went out with and I said no this guy has a boyfriend. I thought the issue was put to rest. Nope I get an e-mail saying let's put this in perspective. How would it look like if a girl was going out with a guy (yeah I'm the girl in this instance) and she sees this guy she knows and they start talking and when the guy asks how they know each other she says they met on a website. It feels like she's still looking. Ok first off we are not a heterosexual couple. Second I am not looking at the moment. 3rd I told him that the guy already has a boyfriend. Then yesterday my ex's daughter asked both of us to a park where we took some pictures. I uploaded a picture and my ex commented on it. Then another guy from bear commented on it as well. Well my ex blocks the guy. Why did he do this? Oh because the guy has on his facebook that he's married to a guy. And he didn't want his family to see that both him and this guy posted on my photo and think that he's gay by association. Yeah things are different. Was going to talk to him about it but it was a long weekend and I didn't feel good. Yeah can't be with this guy. And it requires him to get therapy, but he won't so there's no way it will ever work. I know I need help to figure out why I would put up with it again.
 This is a picture of Mitch Vaughn and Marc Dylan. I do think the two make a great combo. I just lately have been finding myself less attracted to Marc Dylan. I think it's just because it seems like he's always the submissive one. Jut would like to see him be the one to take charge for once.
 I got this picture from Roids and Rants (link in the side bar). It's a picture by Logan. If you don't know who Logan is then go look up the comic Porky or Deimos (think I spelled that right). In his comics all his characters are muscular studs with big dicks. Some are hairy. I just like Logan's style. They are guys I tend to find attractive in real life.
 Hard to see that and not stop and stare. I mean the dude is pretty well built. Even has a visible six pack. Now it's not flat, but still impressive. Typically whenever I see that I think it's a roid gut, but honestly I don't know anymore. Plus it's not really my place to say if I think guys are or aren't.
Carl Hardwick. Just looking sexy as always. He is one of the main reasons why I'm so attracted to hairy guys with beards. He's also one of the reasons why I'm becoming ok with only being 5' 6". Now granted he is taller than me anyway, but knowing that you can be less than 6', but still look it on camera helped a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment