Saturday, May 5, 2012

Videos

Sorry for not updating earlier. Like I said before my life has become a magnet for drama lately. Anyway the first video is with Daniel Marvin. Honestly I try to avoid stuff with Daniel in it ever since he broke up with Pedro Andreas. It's just the romantic side taking over the horny side. That being said this was a very hot video. My personal feelings took a back seat to my dick's feelings. Next up is a clip called Tony and Trevor. Don't ask me who is who. All I know is that both guys are super sexy. Just more reason why I like some of the vintage stuff over the newer stuff. Third up is Tanner Reeves once again getting pounded. I never get tired of seeing it. He's just a guy that I'd love to do that to myself. Next are two muscular Japanese studs. I will say that the video seems to repeat, but not like I cared. Sticking with this vintage theme is the fifth video with Mickey Squires and Mark Mangos. The sound is messed up on it, but it's still hot. Least if you like muscle bears. I know I do. Last up is a guy on webcam. I will say this is a must watch. You will get a very big surprise if you do.

1 comment:

  1. Tony and Trevor in the second video are Tony Bronco and Trevor Hansen.
    It's a scene from "Muscle Force" of Fox Studios.

    ReplyDelete