Saturday, February 27, 2010

On Cloud 9

Lately it just seems like me and my boyfriend have just been really lovey dovey. Seems like our relationship is just gotten to a point where it just feels right. Doesn't feel like we are trying to impress the other. Well I still am. I still want to get bigger so I can be his muscle stud. Yeah he grabs me and treats me like I am one, but I still feel like I'm too small. It's just been going so well. It's why I didn't post yesterday. I kinda got all the stuff off my chest. Seems like getting it off my chest lead to us being more closer. Although the ex did im me today. Yeah clearly going to have to tell him to stop that. Anyway I had a sex dream again last night and it was a weird one. I think it was reflecting my past relationship. Actually I shouldn't say sex dream because I don't remember there being any sex. I was apparently with this guy and he didn't treat me well, but I cared for him a lot. Then one day some guy comes out of the blue and apparently my dream boyfriend owe money and so we had to get out of their quick but we left the car across the street. So I go to get it and he leaves me. Apparently my grandparents know that I'm gay (as far as I know they really don't) and so my grandpa says well then he wasn't really meant for ya now was he. Then there was a second part of the dream where I was dating another guy, and I think that part had sex, but I can't remember. Right now I'm more focused on my friend who I tried to hook up with another one of my friends. Apparently one is head over heels in love and the other isn't and so he has to have the talk saying I don't want to date you. Just feel so bad for both parties because they didn't hit it off as well as I thought they would. Tonight the big talk is suppose to happen and I just don't want to have to deal with the aftermath. I mean I'll see both people on im tomorrow so I'm going to hear about it. One is going to be super crushed and the other is going to be crushed because he crushed the heart of someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment