Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not much to report

Now that I got most of my big things out of the way I don't have anything new to really report. It's been a slow day today. Nothing has got me in the need to share. Me and my boyfriend are still lovey dovey. No sex dream last night. I'm not in an overly hyper sexual state today. I think it's because I didn't workout last night and that gets my testosterone flowing. Well I guess I did realize last night that I don't want any type of relationship then the one I have now. I've always kinda wondered what it would be like to be in a 3-way relationship. Or even an open relationship. I think that's because I was secretly worried about what would happen to me further down the line if this relationship ended. I think last night pushed any little bit of doubt I had left. I really don't want to have sex with another guy. I am perfectly happy with the one I have right now. We have talked about the difference in these types of relationships and we kinda decided that we didn't want an open relationship. We just wanted each other. I guess I said that to make him happy, but only recently could I say that I actual want that too. I know that some guys do great in an open relationship or a 3 way relationship and more power to ya. Me personally I don't want that. If heaven forbid we do break up then maybe I'll address the issue after I've grieved, but like I said right now I just one this one guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment