Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh that Ex of Mine

So in a previous blog I mentioned that I didn't feel like I was treated right by my Ex. That is true, but it's also my fault that I was treated that way. I mean I had so mean red flags of why I shouldn't be with the guy. 1. He lied about his name. Now we met on a hookup site, but the thing is he wanted a bf and went on about how he wanted me to be his. Obviously if you want to start a relationship you don't lie about your name. 2. He lied about his age. It wasn't a direct lie since I didn't ask him his age, but it was on his profile and when I asked him about it he said that the age he put down was one that everyone thought he looked like. I mean we had a long conversation about that and I mean I should have broke it off then, but I didn't. 3. He was super jealous. I had mentioned that I wanted to go on a date with another guy (when we weren't an item) and he said he was going to spy on us. He said it jokingly, but as we talked about it I realized that yeah he wasn't lying. Not to mention he didn't want me to have any gay friends. Even if they weren't even in the same state as me. Yeah another major flag. The 4th is one of those omg what the hell is wrong with me for not breaking it off flags. 4. My ass hurt for some reason. I don't even know why it hurt. The point is that it hurt and I mean he begged and whined and pulled the come on I'm your boyfriend line. That happened not once but at least 3 times. We were had fallen asleep after fucking and he is up and wants to fuck again, but I said no I'm tired and I mean basically got on top of me begging me to let him fuck me. Yeah unhealthy relationship that lasted 1 month too long. We were together 3 months. When we broke up it was emotional yes. I felt terrible about it and I mean I knew why we were breaking up but he didn't. I didn't mention all those things, because I thought it was piety to bring them up. So later on I was hanging out with a friend and my ex commented on my facebook status. I had said something like is feeling cold or something like that. I think I was talking about my temperature. A friend commented saying I am a cold hearted bastard (jokingly) then my ex comments and says yeah I am cold. So I asked for clarification. Saying you mean cold temperature wise or what, because I think you mean the former. He said ok. So I texted him and he said that no I was cold as in cold hearted. I mean I felt like shit. It bugged me for days. Then I texted him saying something like I can't believe you'd say something like that and he texted back acting like he had no idea what was going on. Turns out he was drinking and said all that stuff because he hadn't had a drink in his system in months. I didn't believe it and that is kinda when I stopped wanting to talk to him. I never told him when I moved and didn't tell him I was back in town at Christmas. He's imed me a few times, but I really didn't want to talk to him so I'd make up an excuse for why I had to leave. So as I was mulling over writing this post a few days ago I saw my ex on im and messaged him. Yeah I'm done with him. He's going on about how he's making so much money at his new job. I really don't care how much money he's making. Then he mentioned something about not working out as much and I said well I have been working out more and my body fat was down. So he accused me of being even skinner then when we were together. I will note I was skinny at that time, I also gained weight while I was dating him and he was not to friendly about pointing it out. So I said no I weight more then when we were going out (by like 5 lbs) and that I now had 147lbs of muscle and 7lbs of fat. He said that's great then signed off. So needless to say I think we are done talking. After that conversation my anger towards him pretty much left me. Which is a good thing since I have a new boyfriend who knows about my previous one and how uncomfortable he made me when he talked to me on im. Must say I'm really happy with my new boyfriend. We've been together for 4 soon to be 5 months. Never had any of the problems I had with the ex. I'm just at a good point in my life. Really appreciate what a good boyfriend I do have after writing this. I'm going to give him a massage when I get home, or wear that underwear he likes. Something to show him that I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment