Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Videos

I'm skipping the normal post for today. Short version I got side tracked playing a facebook game. There is a time limited event going on. I will get this out of the way. Guys I know you want me to identify every guy I post a picture or video of. I do the best I can, but if I don't know something I don't know it. I also know that a lot of you use a translator program or English isn't your second language. I try to avoid using phrases that are expressions only used culturally. That being said I have no control over the comments that get posted. If you don't understand something please look it up. The other thing is I do not know where retired guys are. I don't know why the retired. If I do I say so, if not it's probably because I've already said it or I don't know. With that out of the way let me finally get to the videos. First up is Rick Hammersmith and Peter Axel. Peter is a prison guard dealing with the new prisoner Rick. Rick is a bodybuilder that needs his roids (this is all in the video) so he works out a deal with Peter. Yes it involves fucking. Next up is Charlie Harding fucked by his husband Scotty Rage. This is a very highly verbal scene. It's pretty obvious that these two love each other. It is a bareback film, but again remember they are a couple. It's so hot to watch. Third up is Clint topping Coach. The plot is pretty easy. Clint comes home, Coach (yes that is the name of the performer) is heading out to train a client. Well needless to say a quickie happens before Coach leaves the place. Last up are two Daddy Bears. This is another highly verbal scene. Sometimes when you hear the performers interacting it really helps the chemistry on screen as you see. 

10 comments:

  1. Yes sr. Doe I understood when you don't know something you don't know it.!
    Rick Hammersmith OMG! he eats steroids for breakfast Rick has one of the best physiques I have seen! I am blown away by the sheer
    magnificence of his muscles and vascularity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of disappointed to see Older Male doing bareback. Chris Turner has been an advocate of safer safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we know Doe you do the best you can ! love your job i follow you for some time your blog is great.
    wow the first video with Rick Hammersmith and Peter Axel is amazing they´re two muscle beas i want to suck their hot muscle bodies. FUCK the third video is great that mustache man make me horny the other man is amazing too they fuck like hell!!!
    fourth video Love big superchub,bears they are so big and buff!
    i want more mature men

    ReplyDelete
  4. i´m crazy about sex bodybuilder´s world I see that you post many muscular men on your blog BIG ass Rick Hammersmith is a amazing canadian bodybuilder

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real duel of titans Peter Axel makes a party ass in Rick Hammersmith´s hole ! he he he nothing better than a beffy ass bodybuilder.
    men in third video makes me wish I had a dad Clint Coach i want you .

    ReplyDelete
  6. i´m a bodybuilder adicct I'm kinda speechless at the moment Rick Hammersmith is great The body…I just wanna lick those muscles for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man i hate word verification!! To all Bloggers who use this pain in the ass Captcha. Don't be surprise by the lack of comments. Mine included.

      Delete
    2. It's been fixed. I don't know why it was suddenly added. Never had it before.

      Delete
  7. I don't understand. I've never used Captcha and don't ever have a problem with comments or e-mails or spam. Captcha is boring
    Holy Geezus! Rick Hammersmith and Peter Axel 2 muscle beasts they´re perfect so damn !!!!!!! lov when Ricck sit his giant muscle butt in Peter´s cock he goes crazy when Rick shake your ass!! DAMMN.
    Clint is handsome i lov his mustache super sexy! I ´d love to kiss a man with a mustache
    Doe have you ever kissed a man with a mustache? how does it taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just fixed it. I think blogger randomly changed my settings. I haven't even been on my blog since friday.

      Delete