Monday, April 14, 2014

Videos

Before I begin just a blog note. I found out that apparently my blog was changed by blogger to force word verification. I have removed it. I wasn't on when this change was added. If you still see it please let me know. I'm on twitter and that's the quickest way to hit me up. My phone goes off whenever I get a tweet. Now onto the videos. First up is Coach Max Dunhill fucking Ethan Travis. I must say if Max was my coach I'd so want this to happen. I just find Max Dunhill so sexy. I don't know what it is, but I love ever single video of his. Next up is a pair of campers and rangers fucking. It's a pretty hot clip. The campers start it off when they are spotted by the rangers. The two pairs don't actually interact. The campers have no clue they are being watched as they are fucking. The rangers are getting off watching the campers get off. Third up we have a pair of dads and sons. The pairs are out camping and hitting the hay. As the dads are sleeping the sons decide to see what the dads are packing. Now sadly this clip does kinda jump. It's almost a little a hard to figure out who's who because of the lighting. Then all of a sudden a ranger shows up. Never the less over all the plot is hot and the dads clearly know their way around the gym. Next up is Officer Joe Romero fucking. I wonder if this happens a lot in locker rooms at police stations. Got to admit it would be pretty hot. Last up is Patrick Ives fucked by big curved dick. Patrick is such a hot bottom. He loves sex and it's obvious in any scene he's in.

3 comments:

  1. el tercero de vídeo es la mejor una gran orgía entre hombres peludos me gusta mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the guy in picture one is a huge specimen of man! the cops are hot they have an ass I could eat for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Romero is a hot dad but i prefer Max Dunhill he is so sexy and hairy!
    the guy photo is great

    ReplyDelete