Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Videos

I kinda needed to get this video post out. Been kinda on the run today. I'm hoping if I can just get a job and set up a schedule I'll be more regular with my posting again. Well first up are two guys fucking in an abandoned bathroom. I often wonder if this happens more times than not. Guys just go into abandoned buildings and whip out their dicks hoping to find someone to have sex with. I'd try it myself if I for sure would end up with one of these guys. Next up is Eric evans fucking. This was when he was pretty big. I had such a big crush on him. He's one of the main reasons why I'm into daddy bears. Third up is a bondage threesome. This is pretty much the light type of bondage. It's not so restricted that the bottom can't enjoy it. Plus the bottom really really clearly liked it. Next up is a pretty horny cop. Just so you guys know the sound is off. It's a good 5-10 minutes off. Basically this cop has a search warrant to search your place. Well he doesn't find anything, but of course you are following him around. So he kinda knows what you want and well you get it. Again sorry about the sound. Last up is Antonio. I wish he had done a lot more work, but glad to find anything he does. The guy has an amazing body and is pretty much always in contest shape. In an interview he mentioned that he likes the contest look. And by how he handles that cigar I'm sure he could handle a cock.

8 comments:

  1. No word verification is much better ! i lov all video! Eric evans SO BIG ! fuck Would you worship this Hot Muscle hunk? that horny cop is crazy he´s just the hottest of all i want to fuck him now!!!
    ALEXEY- RUSSIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. video #1 deleted holy shit i´m curious about it! wow yenier and marcello bellano fucking in bathrom a nice couple of beast men!!
    Eric evans was so bulked and hairy his scene partner was drunk with the scent of his testosterone
    OMG! i want that cop to me he´s fuckable and adorable love his bubble butt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ridiculously hot ! Antonio teasing us with yellow jockstrap buried in his ass and speaking "bubble butt ass yes"... what happened to this man with the muscle dark body?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antonio is the hottest man on this post! love the way who he spread his bubble buttchecks what vision of his dark hole OHHH Doe i´d like to see more videos about Antonio !
    fuck what is that policeman? he´s a muscle beast I think he's from Theguysite.com
    wooff Eric evans is a roided monster his chest hair should exhale too much testosterone I would spend hours smelling those fur!!!
    nice videos tx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eric Evans is a animal hair the extreme muscularity makes some of these guys look their masculine traits are overdeveloped, something that enhances their attractiveness, too. Pity Eric not displayed his hairy asscrack to the camera oh guys! imagine the bush. is Antonio died or disappeared? fuck is a mystery I wish to see Antonio in his hairy version!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy crap! Antonio is a mothafucker I ´d like to see more sex movies from him, its getting a bit old! Antonio has the hottest piece of ass ever he´s the man of my life.
    Eric evans is a hairy God after Antonio he is the sexiest man I would roll my tongue for hours on his hairy chest imagine the smell that odor in our nostrils
    yenier and marcello bellano are two muscle hairy animals too

    ReplyDelete
  7. woff hot guys hot videos
    please does anyone know who sings this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wi0E_T_09g

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Antonio my honey i love you so much . I'm sorry, honey don´t break my heart But please don't go I love you so my lovely You drive me out of my mind, baby: crazy
    I´m so happy today i find my love it looks like Antonio Life is full of coincidences,!
    life is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete