Friday, May 9, 2014

Videos

So obviously I have to let you guys know when I'm not going to post or everyone freaks out. So I'm posting right now. This is probably going to be rushed since I'm going to be eating lunch soon and heading out to see bear after that. First up we have two guys fucking in a restaurant. It's kinda your typical buff older guy fucking a younger slimmer guy. Is pretty hot of course. Next up has got to be my favorite video of the ones I'm posting today. It's with Samuel Colt getting fucked by Jim Ferro. This was the first time that Colt was fucked on camera. Supposedly he's more of a bottom than a top (I think I read somewhere so don't quote me on that). Anyway Jim has been seen off and on. He kinda goes underground then randomly pops up and does a video. A lot of flexing and hot daddy fucking. Third up is a video from Daddy taught me. The older guy is apparently doing an anatomy tutorial. The dialog was so horrible. It's a horrible set up, but it is good a hot fantasy scene. I know I'd love for that guy to show me how to work a dick. Last up we have Mike Roberts jacking. I can't remember the video this is from. What I do know is that I had the biggest crush on Mike roberts. He is just this sexy daddy. Perfectly deep voice and hot body. Just yum.

6 comments:

  1. holy crap! that bald guy fucking a hunk is very horny fuck i´m crazy about bald guys are a real animals
    Samuel Colt getting his hole drilled and destroyed by Jim ferro is amazing scene i love Jim ´s hairy ass is much sexier than Samuel Colt ass!
    hey guys someone knows who´s this teacher with a huge hairy cock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!you have do many hot big muscle guys on the blog! Samuel Colt has the hottest ass i´ve seen Jim ferro is another mother fucker I do not know who of the two has the best ass! my husband has furry nice ass like Jim but he doesn't like to get rimmed.
    for this reason i love fingering my pussy looking for naked man on the web!
    Help me blogger I'm having crazy thoughts with other men I can not resist I'll have sex with my gym instructor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. holy shit I am also fascinated in rimming! do not lose his time make an rimming in your gym teacher immediately
      the bald in video 1 is a slluty I love your bastard smille ! Samuel Colt and Jim Ferro have huge muscle asses great for rimming no doubt i´d choose Jim Ferro´s ass for rimming because is is hairiest i adore I just love hairy ass is pure manly!
      oh Doe Why hairy ass are so fascinating?

      Delete
    2. There are women who are obsessed by rimming a male ass.
      butt is fine it means, by the way, that you have a lot of men's hormones, which is a benefit.relax, most of us (women) sleep next to hairy butt of out husbands/boyfriend
      I love hairy bum they make my vagina wet

      Delete
    3. Hot discussion topic I prefer a hairy hole. Shaved men are a turn-off for me A nice hairy asshole is fun as I watch the hair move up and down my cock as I slide it in and out.
      Go head with your fantasies dear Lady ! I envy you there is nothing better than a rimming in a straight male ass

      Delete
  3. video # 1 the two guys are brazilians I know because they speak Portuguese i´m fom brazil too! the bald man is super sexy the sex scene is very hot that fucker bald laughed all the time what is he thinking?
    video#2 omgf! JIM FERRO & SAMUEL COLT they are horny in my opnion SAMUEL COLT is the most horniest man of this video what a body look at that beffed ass wooof!!!!!! though I prefer a hairy ass
    video#4 cops are so sexy Mike Roberts is very very haired i´d love to see his haired hole!

    ReplyDelete