Thursday, May 29, 2014

Videos

I totally thought yesterday was Tuesday. That's the only reason why I didn't post yesterday. That was totally my fault. So most of my movies today were deleted so I only have three videos today. first up is Steve Parker and big daddy. I should know the tops name, but I think he only did this one scene if I recall right. What's really hot about this scene is that the top is in total control. Even picks up and fucks Steve. That is so hot. Next up is Thomas Bjorn. It's just a solo scene of him. That being said it is pretty hot to see how into jacking off he gets. Lastly is the movie Big muscle. I suggest that you watch this one as quickly as possible. The company that made the video tends to love to find their videos and delete them.The entire movie is very hot. You have Tober Brandt in a threesome with two black studs, a hot fantasy threesome, a locker room duo into a threesome, and then a sauna fuck. This was one of the first full length videos I ever saw. It's pretty easy to see why I enjoyed it for so long.

2 comments:

  1. mmm ... the last movie is hot a lot of muscle beasts fucking each other jake dekard and markus ham are the most beautiful jake has a hot piece of blond hairy ass!
    thanks for video guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please guys who´s the big dad with steve parker ? he is massive and hairy !

    ReplyDelete