Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lonely day

After yesterday I'm feeling kinda lonely. I think there are really three things leading to that. The amazing time I had yesterday. It was nice to be held by a man that found my sexually attractive. I found him sexually attractive. We just had a good time. 2. I'm still not feeling 100%. Whenever I feel sick I usually want to be babied. I try to pretend like I don't, but really who doesn't like being babied when they are sick. The third being the snow. When it's snowing and cold outside I just want to snuggle up with someone. Sadly I don't have a person like that. Just my ex. Don't want to open that can of worms. I really wish Tommy would let me know if I have a date or not. I mean I get that he's busy, but come on. At least let me know yes we are going on a date eventually or no we aren't. I mean the guy is attractive. He's also recently changed his pictures on grindr and scruff. On grindr he has taken on his thug look again. He's wearing a hoodie. To me that scares off a lot of guys which makes me wonder did he do that to scare them off for a reason. Or was this an attempt to appear more masculine to get other guys. And on scruff he has a more presentable look. My head will just keep spinning over this until he says something. If he says no I really don't know what I'm going to do. No one in this town seems to be interested in me on the sites. Guess I might have to truly give gay.com a try. Was hoping I wouldn't since the last time didn't go so well. Only time will tell and I'm not a very patient guy.
The trucker look. I truly love it. Granted it does have to be on the right guy like this one. Sadly not many truckers look like him. Most have huge guts, or bad hygiene or both. It's not really a life that leads to a solid build unless you unload and load your own truck. That being said if this guy told me to hop into his truck I'd gladly do it.
I saw this on roids and rants and just had to post it. Yes it's not a dirty picture or a picture of a guy, but it's a good representation of what I've had to deal with with hook ups lately. And even some dates. They advertise them self one way, then when you actually see them you get something entirely different. I guess we shouldn't be shocked. It's easy to make yourself look good in a picture or act like they want something they really don't. I hope I am not like this. I hope that what you see is in fact what you get. The sad thing is I think I am and apparently guys around here don't want that.
This guy has a lot of those classic traits that make you take notice of him. 1. he has a bicep tattoo. Those tattoos draw your attention tot he arms. Hard to not notice them. 2. he's wearing tight leather clothing. There is really only one reason to wear tight clothing. To show off what you got. He clearly has a lot. 3. the open shirt/vest. Again meant to make you take notice. And 4. the sun glasses. They add just a bit of enigma to the whole thing. Yes you've seen his body, but yet you want to know what is behind the sunglasses. What will his eyes tell you. The rest is kinda personal preference, but if you see a guy doing those 4 things you usually will take notice no matter what your type is.
The first thing I noticed about this guy is probably what a lot of you noticed. The cock of course. It's just that it sticks out so much and what do you think he's packing? 7 or 8 inches maybe? Maybe it's just the way he's sitting, but I can't help but zero in on it. And I'm a guy that usually focuses more on the chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment